we want our olly back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we want our olly back

well would ya? blue and white blood knows the teams in this div managed most of em he gave us our club back in2003 could he do it again will you let him know tomorrow?

Originally posted by bluehoopa View Post
    well would ya? blue and white blood knows the teams in this div managed most of em he gave us our club back in2003 could he do it again will you let him know tomorrow?
    I'd have him back, but that may just be nostalgic - probably couldn't take the club forward though.

Comment

even we are not that desperate....

Comment

yeah

yeah bring him back,we love him

Comment

I want my youth back,**** ollie
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Top bloke, great few years as manager, lost the plot at the end.

Glad he's doing well at Blackpool. Wouldn't want him back.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

would have him back

doing well with blackpool

Comment

Holloway was good for the time, but now we have to move on from him.

Second stint managers never go too well, so I would leave the past in the past (IMO).

Comment

might stand a chance of coming back....heard that flav is looking for someone to clean up his garden!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    I want my youth back,**** ollie
                    .......why ???....do you miss getting fishy fingers from melanie melons behind the pavillion at the cricket ground old son
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It was a Donna T actually and i was shallow as she had a false arm after having it cut off in an accident when 6.She was fit apart from the plastic and had great breasts when she took her bra off for me.She kept asking me out but i said no.At 18 the insurance paid out well,so she was fit and wongered up.But not into me anymore.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        It was a Donna T actually and i was shallow as she had a false arm after having it cut off in an accident when 6.She was fit apart from the plastic and had great breasts when she took her bra off for me.She kept asking me out but i said no.At 18 the insurance paid out well,so she was fit and wongered up.But not into me anymore.
                        must have found it hard to get that bra off!!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I liked Ian Holloway, but he's already wrote his chapter in QPR's history, so I would prefer a new face.
                          After all we've been through, who knows, Mick Hartford could be the man to realise our premiership dream.

Comment

Working...
                          X