QBlockpete, a question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QBlockpete, a question...

Pete, did you know that Hart was on the way out? or was you as surprised as everyone else when they found out? Did you think he had more time?

Took me by complete surprise.......

Felt sure he would be given till end of the season, no-one gave me any indication that he was going.

I'm not sure he was sacked to be honest, still think you will see Hart take up a position elsewhere in the next 10 days, the players felt he was a bit dreary and he knew the fans were not on-side.

Fighting uphill battle.. Problem was he came from a fighting relegation mindset, didn't knwo the players and even by his own admission, threw german on without even knowing what he can do. Sat in the dugout all match on tuesday and just didn't look in love with it. Still can take his post up before end of Janauary and probably felt this wan't the place to be.

We can speculate about players, but really doubt anyone can really believe he left because of it. He was contracted till end of the season, with a get out clause.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think he was gone before the game as it goes.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Yeah, I guess like you say the fans were not on his side, even on this MB you can see by some of the threads that people didn't really want him, also it sounds to me that the players were not that impressed either and didn't really take to him. Shame as I thought QPR could had offered him a coaching role within the club.

Never know though, they may click with Harford and do ok.

Comment

Working...
        X