new boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new boss

I do not post must on here. I am glad that paul hart has gone a lot of people have short memories everybody hates flavio get him out you lot need 2 get reel if it was not for him there would be no qpr end off At least he has the balls 2 sack people dont get me wrong we need a manger who likes 2 play nice attacking football but that is catch 22 last year we had 19 clean sheets when we had mahon rowlands doing the donkey work in frt of the back 4 then that let the rest just go and play JUST GET A MANGER IN AND LET HIM MANGER.I Lets just get behind the team a lot of people think we have the god giveing right 2 win every game we do not we are not that far away from being a good side look at results this season newcastle away a win cardiff away a win we are a goog side just confidence is a bit low at the min COME ON U R,SSSSSSSSSSSSS COME ON U R,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally posted by humpty1982 View Post
    I do not post must on here. I am glad that paul hart has gone a lot of people have short memories everybody hates flavio get him out you lot need 2 get reel if it was not for him there would be no qpr end off At least he has the balls 2 sack people dont get me wrong we need a manger who likes 2 play nice attacking football but that is catch 22 last year we had 19 clean sheets when we had mahon rowlands doing the donkey work in frt of the back 4 then that let the rest just go and play JUST GET A MANGER IN AND LET HIM MANGER.I Lets just get behind the team a lot of people think we have the god giveing right 2 win every game we do not we are not that far away from being a good side look at results this season newcastle away a win cardiff away a win we are a goog side just confidence is a bit low at the min COME ON U R,SSSSSSSSSSSSS COME ON U R,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    if it wasnt for flav there would be no QPR...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........so what that gives him some divine right to make this club a laughing stock does it? get real.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

fair point m8 but true m8 there would be no qpr we are all fans if they employ a top name we will be all there signing the new boss name

Comment

Meet the new boss, say hi to the new boss, say bye to the new boss, meet the new new boss, say hi to the new new boss, say bye to the new new boss, meet the new new new boss...
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
        X