That 4 year plan? /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 4 year plan? /merged thread/

...seasons that is.Yet another season virtually written off.This latest sacking is just another smoke screen for FB (who is not a fit and proper person to run our club) to avoid spending heavily in the transfer window.Expect no-one,except has been Quashie,to come through the door.

that 4 year plan?

was it a top 6 top flight team or just being in the premiership,either way we have gone backwards this season and after YET another manager leaving we find ourselves back to where we were before De Canio was appointed(Harford in temporary charge),midtable,out of the cup in the 1st round,again,No players in yet despite all the player rumoured and that "feel good "factor no where to be seen.We are a mess and 2 and half years into our "4 year plan",is that dream over?

Comment

I think I have finally worked out his 4 year plan..........4 years to find the right manager!
      rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

this is just one massive mess.. at the moment surviving in this league will be a miracle

Comment

Where did you get this 4 year plan from...?

Didn't Flavio say 5 years?

Comment

Put Curbs or Coppell in charge let them get on with it and start the plan again!

Comment

yeah 5 years of qpr being the laughing stock of the football world
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                ...seasons that is.Yet another season virtually written off.This latest sacking is just another smoke screen for FB (who is not a fit and proper person to run our club) to avoid spending heavily in the transfer window.Expect no-one,except has been Quashie,to come through the door.
                can't see him coming after this latest sacking

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                  this is just one massive mess.. at the moment surviving in this league will be a miracle
                  This is what i fear.

At the moment i am seriously losing heart with Rangers.Probably the lowest i have been in years.

Comment

maybe it was flavs plan to sack all these managers and mess the club up then bang in the last year we appoint arsene wenger as manager and say here you go mate heres 100million gobut messi.is that being a little unrealistic
                    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

My original thread started ..."3 down 1 to go" before it was moved.It was definitely a 4 year plan and Amit Bhatia was bold enough to predict Champions League football within 4 years which meant promotion to the Premiership within 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

4 years to get us into the Prem;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2.../newsstory.qpr

Comment

think it must have been a printing error,more like 40

Comment

Working...
                          X