Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A solution?

How to rescue this season

The whole setup is a shambles, we know that. Due to this, we have to realise we played our part in Hart leaving – the wrong appointment, but we just didn’t give him a chance. There is frustration at all levels.

If we can get anything positive of this season come May it would be an absolute miracle.

We have to accept that Flavio and Gianni play a big part in which players come and go, and what team takes to the field each game. Not ideal at all, which is why appointing anyone as ‘manager’ is utterly pointless.

The club is a circus. The situation we’re in is doing more long term harm than any relegation season.

The solution

Let’s not have a manager. Keep Harford as coach - if he really wants to continue - assisted by Gallen, Bircham and Ainsworth.

On a Monday morning, Flavio and/or Gianni inform Harford of what team they would like to see for the next game. Harford and Co then have a clear focus – train the team accordingly, then come match day it’s down to them, as coaches, to see what unfolds.

Before the next home game, the club opens up a stand to allow supporters in on a press conference, including a Q&A after. Everyone then will know exactly the situation – like it or not, it will stop the constant rumours over who does what, and then we can adjust to this new way of ‘management’ and hope it reaps rewards.

Not ideal, but under Flavio and Gianni I cannot see any other way this club can be run in perfect harmony.

What a thundering good idea.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I might not agree with what you say,
    but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Working...
    X