Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what Friday will bring?

The mind in overdrive at what awaits later on today. :horror:

Disapointment? Just a wild stab in the dark...

Comment

A mixture of fantasy, in-fighting.... and apathy.

The third one will kill this club.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        A mixture of fantasy, in-fighting.... and apathy.

The third one will kill this club.
        will or is?

Comment

or has?

Comment

more snow probably

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              will or is?
              I stand corrected.

I was being optimistic!
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                more snow probably
                thats what i was going to post lol
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  more snow probably

Comment

No snow for a while :(

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                      I stand corrected.

I was being optimistic!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        No snow for a while :(
                        says michael fish x
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

fancy getting away from it all? tune in to some decent music
                          2. Blondie - Heart Of Glass 1979 (1290 GLI Playing Oldies and more....)
                          3. - Sg 1001 Hr4 Tk5 (KHJ RADIO//BOSS RADIO LIVE FEED)
                          4. Flower Power Oldies - We play the groovy tunes you love from the 50s, 60s and 70s
                          5. Hugo Lee Jay (xmas) (2009)(pt2) (WNKR)
                          6. Billboard 1960 Yearly : #75 Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - A Rockin' Good Way (Winter Radio Station 3)
                          7. Bee Gees - The Singer Sang His Song (Happy Radio Monique 963 Gold / Radio Caroline 319 Gold - The Perfect Mix from - Breskens - Holland)
                          8. JUST SAY YES -- Snow Patrol (XFM)
                          9. http://87.118.79.21:8010
                          10. WILLIE BOBO - GOIN' OUT OF MY HEAD (1.FM - LuxuriaMusic - Exotica, Lounge, Space Age Bachelor Pad, Bossa,Soft-Psych, Go-Go, Latin Jazz, Sophisticated Rock and Surf music.)
                          11. Jacqui Naylor - Angel of Mine (1.FM - Adore Jazz)
                          12. Not defined - Track8 (Haunted Voices Radio Network)
                          13. Hy Lit Radio Technologies Inc. of Philadelphia Pennsylvania (Hy Lit Radio, Philly's Great Oldies & Rock & Roll Live from Philadelphia, (HyLitRadio.com))
                          14. Debbie Gibson - Foolish beat (Chill 365: All your favourite love songs)
                          15. Genesis - That's All (WDOS-FM The Greatest Hits Of All Time..Live from the Greatest Shore on Earth!! )
                          16. .977 The Oldies Channel - 977MUSIC.COM - The Grooviest Oldies Music Internet Radio Channel
                          17. Tanita Tikarum - Good Tradition (flamin'GOOD radio - GOLD 70s 80s 90s @ 128k HQ)
                          18. Exciters - Tell Him (Big R Radio - Golden Oldies )
                          19. Michael Jackson - Rock With You (Radio Edit) (1CLUB.FM - 1035 The Beat Chicago's Jammin Oldies)
                          20. Buckinghams, The - Hey Baby, They're Playing Our Song (WWRW - The World Wide Radio Web)
                          21. OLDESRADIO
                          22. Beatles - ...ends - Nowhere Man (Radio Atlantis Gold)
                          23. Eric ClaptonMean Old Frisco (Music Xpress)
                          24. http://69.10.46.98:8012
                          25. Fleetwood Mac - Black Magic Woman (Pillar Tunez Radio)
                          26. Del Shannon - Little Town Flirt (1963) (The Doo-Wop Express)
                          27. My Big Oldies
                          28. Michel Ange Bazile - Track 13 (Sentimentale FM, la radio des amoureux et des amoureuses)
                          29. HitOldies: The 60s, 70s and a Bit of the 80s
                          30. (Music of Your Life)
                          31. treasure island oldies live - Barry Mcguire - Eve Of Destruction (Your golden Oldies) (The Legend)
                          32. Randy Bush - Sounds Like a Melody (Plug FM - 80's And 90's)
                          33. Isley Brothers - Shout (Pts1&2) '59 (Real Gold Radio)
                          34. http://78.129.232.99/splashbroadband?.wma
                          35. Colourful Radio | Live from London/England
                          36. Coldplay - Spies (NME Radio)
                          37. Tom Gaebel - Where do I Begin (POWER MUSIC OLDIES)
                          38. Marilyn Monroe - Let's Make Love (POWER OLDIES FM - www.powerfmstations.com )
                          39. marmalade - reflections of my life (KX Classics)
                          40. Veronica 192
                          41. New Seekers - You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me (villagedigitalradio one past & present)
                          42. Derek And The Dominos - Layla (Jukebox)
                          43. Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays The Fool (The Time Portal - Flaming Oldies Of The 50s, 60s 70s and 80s)
                          44. David Guetta feat. Akon - Sexy Bitch (BluePoint-Radio - Die JukeBox)
                          45. A-Ha - The sun always shines on TV (Absolute Radio)
                          46. Listen in colour - jazzfm.com (Jazz FM | UK)
                          47. (Gold24 [trinity-32 relay])
                          48. Radio 87.8 -Teststream-
                          49. HotnGold, Hot 'n' Gold, hotngold, Hot and Gold, Cool Country Rockin' Radio - www.hotngold.co.uk
                          50. Cameo - Word Up (Jukebox)
                          51. Peter Cetera - Have You Ever Been In Love (heartbeatz.fm)
                          52. http://83.96.145.90:8520
                          53. Hits of your Heart (...:::Radio POPular Oldies:::...)
                          54. The *****cats dolls - Stickwitu (Slow Radio)
                          55. Janet Jackson - That's the way love goes (Slow Radio)
                          56. Imagination - Flashback (club433 classics - Rock & Pop Memories)
                          57. JAMES BLUNT - CARRY YOU HOME (VDL POP [192k stereo])
                          58. .: BC :.: oldies 60s 70s 80s 90s romantica :.: Malaga Benalmadena Andalucia Spain Gold
                          59. Roxette - the big l. (Rose Music)
                          60. http://91.121.139.31:9028
                          61. Spandau Ballet - Round and Round - Gold, The Best Of (80s And More - The greatest 80s hits from the UK, US & AUS)
                          62. Radio NorthSea International...`R.N.I` . Nova . Mi Amigo . Big L . City. 270 . 390 . Veronica . 558 . England .Nordzee. ((( RADIO NORTH SEA )).. FREE RADIO FROM LONDON. R.N.I. CAROLINE. BIG L. RNI. LASER. MUSIC VOP ZEE. 220m TO CONTACT US radio@dr.com
                          63. The Jukebox - Requests, Hits & Memories
                          64. Cheryl Bentyne {Let Me Off Uptown} - Boogie Blues (The Penthouse Radio- The Party's Always On The Penthouse! (tm))
                          65. Petula Clark - Don't Sleep in the Subway (Radio Sydney - Australia - playing Oldies 24/7)
                          66. Wolfgang Petry - Weiss der Geier (Freeland Radio-Oldies & Party Stream)
                          67. Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time (Radio Atlantic)
                          68. (Definitive Classic Hits From Wave 96 fm)
                          69. Oldies, Dance, Euro, Rock, Pop, North Sea Gold (Laser Hot Hits International - The Shortwave Legend)
                          70. Pink Floyd - Hey You 1979 (Happy Rock Radio Caroline 259 Gold. Your Real and Only Rock and Album Station from - Breskens - Holland)
                          71. - Happy Radio Monique 963 Gold / Radio Caroline 319 Gold -- emergency server
                          72. Edmundo Ros - Thank U Very Much (Oldies Radio)
                          73. UB40 - Red Red Wine (GOLD FM - Die Groessten Evergreens!)
                          74. The Moody Blues - Golden Rock Ballads (Cina) - Nights In White Satin (RadioPlus - Slow & Ballads)
                          75. (107.8 Radio Jackie - The Sound of South West London)
                          76. Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love (bossoldies - Home Of The Best Music From The 60s & 70s (with a smidge of the 50s & 80s) - We Rock (but not too hard))
                          77. Mary Wells - Two Lovers (Savannah's Cool Oldies)
                          78. I KNEW YOU WHEN By: Billy Joe Royal (Oldies1480 WDJO 128k stream)
                          79. Oasis - Champagne Supernova - REQUEST ANYTIME VIA OUR WEBSITE (The Online Rock Alterntive Hard Rock Station - The C-Radio with Connor in the Afternoon 3:00 till 5:30)
                          80. AVRO Steenen Tijdperk 50ies
                          81. Classic Rock n Roll Radio,Pirate Radio,Jukebox Hits,50's and 60's,Rythm and Blues,Sun,Girl Groups,Phil Spector,Chess,Country,Doowop,Rare Oldies,Rockabilly (Cruisin' Radio - YOUR Rock 'n' Roll Station! Classic Rock and Roll Radio Powered By Wavestreaming)
                          82. Paul Simon - Slip Slidin' Away (America's #1 Choice For Oldies - The Ultimate Oldies Channel!)
                          83. http://208.99.81.102:8022
                          84. Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar (Album / Source: Classic Rock - 1965: Shakin’ All Over / Year: 1965) (Oldies104.net (Powered by Star104.net))
                          85. http://94.125.180.80:8128
                          86. Manuel & The Music Of The Mountains - Mountain Fiesta (1990) - The Little Sparrow Of Paris (Humboldt 101.com)
                          87. Honeybus - I Can't Let Maggie Go (Cyber-FM Rewind 50s and 60s Pop Rock Top 40 Hits)
                          88. Bauhaus - Passion Of Lovers (Live) (Radio Wasteland)
                          89. Martha & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street (Radio Bop)
                          90. Streamingoldies
                          91. James Taylor - Carolina In My Mind (EZ Does It Net Radio)
                          92. Ramsey Lewis - The In Crowd (BigOldiesChicago)
                          93. TEST BROADCAST ~ ABC - Poison Arrow 1982 (77.4 FM The 80s - Gold Coast Australia)
                          94. WAFN-FM Fun 92.7
                          95. KDIXIE "Playing The Greatest Hits Of All Time!"
                          96. Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better (1965) (The Oldies Station 100.5 WEEH FM)
                          97. NetOldies Radio
                          98. Dave Rodgers - Rich And Famous (PARTY RADIO - Oldies party hits 60-90s)
                          99. http://94.125.180.80:8128
                          100. BARRY MANILOW - COPACABANA (AT THE COPA) (City Gold 107.5 Fm - Fm 103.9 - Fm 105.4 - Fm 105.2 - Fm 107.6 - info@citygold.be)
                          101. (Puget Sound Radio)
                          102. THE JEFF MARTIN SHOW - Email jeff.martin@offshoremusicradio.com (Offshore Music Radio 128k AAC+ plus)
                          103. KGBS In Luuuv-Angeles - The Bob Morgan Show
                          104. Keith Sweat w/Jacci McGhee - Make It Last Forever (181.FM - Mellow Gold)
                          105. 181.FM - The Beatles Channel
                          106. 181.FM - Mellow Gold
                          107. K105 The Best Hits Of All Time
                          108. GotRadio - Forever Fifties
                          109. Jay Sean - Single - Down (feat. Lil Wayne) (kujo99)
                          110. BeJa Radio ** DIRE STRAITS - BROTHERS IN ARMS ** (BeJa Radio)
                          111. Stephen Stills - "Treetop Flyer" from 'Stills Alone' 1991 (GoodTunesRadio.com - DJ Gizmo - Requests 24/7 )
                          112. JUKE005 - (Tunedex Memories)
                          113. (Gold)
                          114. (Heart 106.2 London)
                          115. (Play Radio Southampton)
                          116. - (Absolute 80s)
                          117. http://87.230.82.13:8590
                          118. Unknown - Jan 80s 11 [4wA] (Replay Radio Stream (((Caroline,Luxembourg,RNI,North Sea, Gold,Laser)))Replay Radio)
                          119. Radio Caroline - Real People | Real Music - www.radiocaroline.co.uk (02:58 GMT) (Radio Caroline RCSG High Quality Stream)
                          120. (Starpoint Radio 192Kb Starpoint Radio )
                          121. James Carr - A Lucky Loser (The Ride)
                          122. (County Sound)
                          123. The Coast, More Tracks, Less Chat (The Coast)
                          124. (Kiss 100 London HQ)
                          125. (Magic 105.4 London)
                          126. Q Radio HQ
                          127. http://wm-jazz.as34763.net/jazzOD/jazzfm py.wma (172:54)
                          128. http://94.125.180.80:8128
                          129. Tennessee Ernie Ford - Sixteen tons (1CLUB.FM - Malt Shop Radio Channel)
                          130. http://216.155.143.196:8172
                          131. Neil Diamond - Play Me (1CLUB.FM - Easy Listening Channel)
                          132. Vernon Dalhart - The Prisoner's Song (1CLUB.FM - Sentimental Journey Channel)
                          133. http://www.live365.com/play/357979?a...826011-gbr&fro
                          134. Music from the Blue Light - A great selection of easy listening hits and standards featuring Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Nat Cole, Peggy Lee, Sarah Vaughan, Dean Martin, Ray Conniff, Perry Como, Doris Day, and many others.
                          135. Dreamradio Easy - Easy Listening, Soft Rock, and Smooth Jazz by Solace.FM
                          136. Maximum Broadway Radio
                          137. BackTracks Radio - Infectious 1960s, some '50s and a few '70s pop, rock, soul, surf, r&b grooves. Girl groups galore. The big hits plus great, but seldom heard & obscure stuff too. This station cranks out all those classic 2 minute ditties.
                          138. Wonderful Radio London - Classic American, British And Tamla Motown Oldies
                          139. MartiniInTheMorning.com
                          140. IndyOldies.com
                          141. Easy Listening Classics - bigband music perry como frank sinatra Bobby Darin Pat Boome The Platters Anne Murray
                          142. BBC 1Xtra - BBC 1Xtra
                          143. BBC 6Music - BBC 6Music
                          144. BBC Radio 2 - BBC Radio 2
                          145. BBC 5 Live - BBC 5 Live

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            fancy getting away from it all? tune in to some decent music
                            2. Blondie - Heart Of Glass 1979 (1290 GLI Playing Oldies and more....)
                            3. - Sg 1001 Hr4 Tk5 (KHJ RADIO//BOSS RADIO LIVE FEED)
                            4. Flower Power Oldies - We play the groovy tunes you love from the 50s, 60s and 70s
                            5. Hugo Lee Jay (xmas) (2009)(pt2) (WNKR)
                            6. Billboard 1960 Yearly : #75 Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - A Rockin' Good Way (Winter Radio Station 3)
                            7. Bee Gees - The Singer Sang His Song (Happy Radio Monique 963 Gold / Radio Caroline 319 Gold - The Perfect Mix from - Breskens - Holland)
                            8. JUST SAY YES -- Snow Patrol (XFM)
                            9. http://87.118.79.21:8010
                            10. WILLIE BOBO - GOIN' OUT OF MY HEAD (1.FM - LuxuriaMusic - Exotica, Lounge, Space Age Bachelor Pad, Bossa,Soft-Psych, Go-Go, Latin Jazz, Sophisticated Rock and Surf music.)
                            11. Jacqui Naylor - Angel of Mine (1.FM - Adore Jazz)
                            12. Not defined - Track8 (Haunted Voices Radio Network)
                            13. Hy Lit Radio Technologies Inc. of Philadelphia Pennsylvania (Hy Lit Radio, Philly's Great Oldies & Rock & Roll Live from Philadelphia, (HyLitRadio.com))
                            14. Debbie Gibson - Foolish beat (Chill 365: All your favourite love songs)
                            15. Genesis - That's All (WDOS-FM The Greatest Hits Of All Time..Live from the Greatest Shore on Earth!! )
                            16. .977 The Oldies Channel - 977MUSIC.COM - The Grooviest Oldies Music Internet Radio Channel
                            17. Tanita Tikarum - Good Tradition (flamin'GOOD radio - GOLD 70s 80s 90s @ 128k HQ)
                            18. Exciters - Tell Him (Big R Radio - Golden Oldies )
                            19. Michael Jackson - Rock With You (Radio Edit) (1CLUB.FM - 1035 The Beat Chicago's Jammin Oldies)
                            20. Buckinghams, The - Hey Baby, They're Playing Our Song (WWRW - The World Wide Radio Web)
                            21. OLDESRADIO
                            22. Beatles - ...ends - Nowhere Man (Radio Atlantis Gold)
                            23. Eric ClaptonMean Old Frisco (Music Xpress)
                            24. http://69.10.46.98:8012
                            25. Fleetwood Mac - Black Magic Woman (Pillar Tunez Radio)
                            26. Del Shannon - Little Town Flirt (1963) (The Doo-Wop Express)
                            27. My Big Oldies
                            28. Michel Ange Bazile - Track 13 (Sentimentale FM, la radio des amoureux et des amoureuses)
                            29. HitOldies: The 60s, 70s and a Bit of the 80s
                            30. (Music of Your Life)
                            31. treasure island oldies live - Barry Mcguire - Eve Of Destruction (Your golden Oldies) (The Legend)
                            32. Randy Bush - Sounds Like a Melody (Plug FM - 80's And 90's)
                            33. Isley Brothers - Shout (Pts1&2) '59 (Real Gold Radio)
                            34. http://78.129.232.99/splashbroadband?.wma
                            35. Colourful Radio | Live from London/England
                            36. Coldplay - Spies (NME Radio)
                            37. Tom Gaebel - Where do I Begin (POWER MUSIC OLDIES)
                            38. Marilyn Monroe - Let's Make Love (POWER OLDIES FM - www.powerfmstations.com )
                            39. marmalade - reflections of my life (KX Classics)
                            40. Veronica 192
                            41. New Seekers - You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me (villagedigitalradio one past & present)
                            42. Derek And The Dominos - Layla (Jukebox)
                            43. Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays The Fool (The Time Portal - Flaming Oldies Of The 50s, 60s 70s and 80s)
                            44. David Guetta feat. Akon - Sexy Bitch (BluePoint-Radio - Die JukeBox)
                            45. A-Ha - The sun always shines on TV (Absolute Radio)
                            46. Listen in colour - jazzfm.com (Jazz FM | UK)
                            47. (Gold24 [trinity-32 relay])
                            48. Radio 87.8 -Teststream-
                            49. HotnGold, Hot 'n' Gold, hotngold, Hot and Gold, Cool Country Rockin' Radio - www.hotngold.co.uk
                            50. Cameo - Word Up (Jukebox)
                            51. Peter Cetera - Have You Ever Been In Love (heartbeatz.fm)
                            52. http://83.96.145.90:8520
                            53. Hits of your Heart (...:::Radio POPular Oldies:::...)
                            54. The *****cats dolls - Stickwitu (Slow Radio)
                            55. Janet Jackson - That's the way love goes (Slow Radio)
                            56. Imagination - Flashback (club433 classics - Rock & Pop Memories)
                            57. JAMES BLUNT - CARRY YOU HOME (VDL POP [192k stereo])
                            58. .: BC :.: oldies 60s 70s 80s 90s romantica :.: Malaga Benalmadena Andalucia Spain Gold
                            59. Roxette - the big l. (Rose Music)
                            60. http://91.121.139.31:9028
                            61. Spandau Ballet - Round and Round - Gold, The Best Of (80s And More - The greatest 80s hits from the UK, US & AUS)
                            62. Radio NorthSea International...`R.N.I` . Nova . Mi Amigo . Big L . City. 270 . 390 . Veronica . 558 . England .Nordzee. ((( RADIO NORTH SEA )).. FREE RADIO FROM LONDON. R.N.I. CAROLINE. BIG L. RNI. LASER. MUSIC VOP ZEE. 220m TO CONTACT US radio@dr.com
                            63. The Jukebox - Requests, Hits & Memories
                            64. Cheryl Bentyne {Let Me Off Uptown} - Boogie Blues (The Penthouse Radio- The Party's Always On The Penthouse! (tm))
                            65. Petula Clark - Don't Sleep in the Subway (Radio Sydney - Australia - playing Oldies 24/7)
                            66. Wolfgang Petry - Weiss der Geier (Freeland Radio-Oldies & Party Stream)
                            67. Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time (Radio Atlantic)
                            68. (Definitive Classic Hits From Wave 96 fm)
                            69. Oldies, Dance, Euro, Rock, Pop, North Sea Gold (Laser Hot Hits International - The Shortwave Legend)
                            70. Pink Floyd - Hey You 1979 (Happy Rock Radio Caroline 259 Gold. Your Real and Only Rock and Album Station from - Breskens - Holland)
                            71. - Happy Radio Monique 963 Gold / Radio Caroline 319 Gold -- emergency server
                            72. Edmundo Ros - Thank U Very Much (Oldies Radio)
                            73. UB40 - Red Red Wine (GOLD FM - Die Groessten Evergreens!)
                            74. The Moody Blues - Golden Rock Ballads (Cina) - Nights In White Satin (RadioPlus - Slow & Ballads)
                            75. (107.8 Radio Jackie - The Sound of South West London)
                            76. Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love (bossoldies - Home Of The Best Music From The 60s & 70s (with a smidge of the 50s & 80s) - We Rock (but not too hard))
                            77. Mary Wells - Two Lovers (Savannah's Cool Oldies)
                            78. I KNEW YOU WHEN By: Billy Joe Royal (Oldies1480 WDJO 128k stream)
                            79. Oasis - Champagne Supernova - REQUEST ANYTIME VIA OUR WEBSITE (The Online Rock Alterntive Hard Rock Station - The C-Radio with Connor in the Afternoon 3:00 till 5:30)
                            80. AVRO Steenen Tijdperk 50ies
                            81. Classic Rock n Roll Radio,Pirate Radio,Jukebox Hits,50's and 60's,Rythm and Blues,Sun,Girl Groups,Phil Spector,Chess,Country,Doowop,Rare Oldies,Rockabilly (Cruisin' Radio - YOUR Rock 'n' Roll Station! Classic Rock and Roll Radio Powered By Wavestreaming)
                            82. Paul Simon - Slip Slidin' Away (America's #1 Choice For Oldies - The Ultimate Oldies Channel!)
                            83. http://208.99.81.102:8022
                            84. Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar (Album / Source: Classic Rock - 1965: Shakin’ All Over / Year: 1965) (Oldies104.net (Powered by Star104.net))
                            85. http://94.125.180.80:8128
                            86. Manuel & The Music Of The Mountains - Mountain Fiesta (1990) - The Little Sparrow Of Paris (Humboldt 101.com)
                            87. Honeybus - I Can't Let Maggie Go (Cyber-FM Rewind 50s and 60s Pop Rock Top 40 Hits)
                            88. Bauhaus - Passion Of Lovers (Live) (Radio Wasteland)
                            89. Martha & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street (Radio Bop)
                            90. Streamingoldies
                            91. James Taylor - Carolina In My Mind (EZ Does It Net Radio)
                            92. Ramsey Lewis - The In Crowd (BigOldiesChicago)
                            93. TEST BROADCAST ~ ABC - Poison Arrow 1982 (77.4 FM The 80s - Gold Coast Australia)
                            94. WAFN-FM Fun 92.7
                            95. KDIXIE "Playing The Greatest Hits Of All Time!"
                            96. Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better (1965) (The Oldies Station 100.5 WEEH FM)
                            97. NetOldies Radio
                            98. Dave Rodgers - Rich And Famous (PARTY RADIO - Oldies party hits 60-90s)
                            99. http://94.125.180.80:8128
                            100. BARRY MANILOW - COPACABANA (AT THE COPA) (City Gold 107.5 Fm - Fm 103.9 - Fm 105.4 - Fm 105.2 - Fm 107.6 - info@citygold.be)
                            101. (Puget Sound Radio)
                            102. THE JEFF MARTIN SHOW - Email jeff.martin@offshoremusicradio.com (Offshore Music Radio 128k AAC+ plus)
                            103. KGBS In Luuuv-Angeles - The Bob Morgan Show
                            104. Keith Sweat w/Jacci McGhee - Make It Last Forever (181.FM - Mellow Gold)
                            105. 181.FM - The Beatles Channel
                            106. 181.FM - Mellow Gold
                            107. K105 The Best Hits Of All Time
                            108. GotRadio - Forever Fifties
                            109. Jay Sean - Single - Down (feat. Lil Wayne) (kujo99)
                            110. BeJa Radio ** DIRE STRAITS - BROTHERS IN ARMS ** (BeJa Radio)
                            111. Stephen Stills - "Treetop Flyer" from 'Stills Alone' 1991 (GoodTunesRadio.com - DJ Gizmo - Requests 24/7 )
                            112. JUKE005 - (Tunedex Memories)
                            113. (Gold)
                            114. (Heart 106.2 London)
                            115. (Play Radio Southampton)
                            116. - (Absolute 80s)
                            117. http://87.230.82.13:8590
                            118. Unknown - Jan 80s 11 [4wA] (Replay Radio Stream (((Caroline,Luxembourg,RNI,North Sea, Gold,Laser)))Replay Radio)
                            119. Radio Caroline - Real People | Real Music - www.radiocaroline.co.uk (02:58 GMT) (Radio Caroline RCSG High Quality Stream)
                            120. (Starpoint Radio 192Kb Starpoint Radio )
                            121. James Carr - A Lucky Loser (The Ride)
                            122. (County Sound)
                            123. The Coast, More Tracks, Less Chat (The Coast)
                            124. (Kiss 100 London HQ)
                            125. (Magic 105.4 London)
                            126. Q Radio HQ
                            127. http://wm-jazz.as34763.net/jazzOD/jazzfm py.wma (172:54)
                            128. http://94.125.180.80:8128
                            129. Tennessee Ernie Ford - Sixteen tons (1CLUB.FM - Malt Shop Radio Channel)
                            130. http://216.155.143.196:8172
                            131. Neil Diamond - Play Me (1CLUB.FM - Easy Listening Channel)
                            132. Vernon Dalhart - The Prisoner's Song (1CLUB.FM - Sentimental Journey Channel)
                            133. http://www.live365.com/play/357979?a...826011-gbr&fro
                            134. Music from the Blue Light - A great selection of easy listening hits and standards featuring Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Nat Cole, Peggy Lee, Sarah Vaughan, Dean Martin, Ray Conniff, Perry Como, Doris Day, and many others.
                            135. Dreamradio Easy - Easy Listening, Soft Rock, and Smooth Jazz by Solace.FM
                            136. Maximum Broadway Radio
                            137. BackTracks Radio - Infectious 1960s, some '50s and a few '70s pop, rock, soul, surf, r&b grooves. Girl groups galore. The big hits plus great, but seldom heard & obscure stuff too. This station cranks out all those classic 2 minute ditties.
                            138. Wonderful Radio London - Classic American, British And Tamla Motown Oldies
                            139. MartiniInTheMorning.com
                            140. IndyOldies.com
                            141. Easy Listening Classics - bigband music perry como frank sinatra Bobby Darin Pat Boome The Platters Anne Murray
                            142. BBC 1Xtra - BBC 1Xtra
                            143. BBC 6Music - BBC 6Music
                            144. BBC Radio 2 - BBC Radio 2
                            145. BBC 5 Live - BBC 5 Live
                            i had to quote this just for the people with slow connections:devil:

Comment

A club statement of 3 lines that ends with 'no further comment will be made'
                              CHAMPIONS
                              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                              X