Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Board dare not appoint another failure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Board dare not appoint another failure...

i said after hart's first game (and got ridiculed for it) that he should be sacked. if he was sacked then, we would be a month into finding a decent manager.

hart's cv = failure

magilton's (loved the guy eventually) cv = not great

i will not accept anyone whose cv doesnt = success.

whether that means message board campaigns or not supporting him in the flesh i dont care, its plain for all what this club needs.

why not? they've dared every other time.

Comment

because the fans have ZERO patience left.

our attendances will dwindle and dwindle to point that there's only a few thousand left, and relegation looms due to an overwhelming sense of apathy

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
        because the fans have ZERO patience left.

our attendances will dwindle and dwindle to point that there's only a few thousand left, and relegation looms due to an overwhelming sense of apathy
        isn't that already happening.

Comment

yes, but not beyond the point of no return

Comment

yes, but not beyond the point of no return
            you think........how do you honestly think they will stop the rot?

Comment

honestly

well, honestly for one, whoever is responsible for appointing hart should be held responsible and immediately removed. if that person is briatore then there is nothing we can do, and only relegation will lead to some form of movement,

if, as expected, paladini is, surely he must be next to be gone. that would be the first step in placing this club in a more respectable position.

Comment

honestly

well, honestly for one, whoever is responsible for appointing hart should be held responsible and immediately removed. if that person is briatore then there is nothing we can do, and only relegation will lead to some form of movement,

if, as expected, paladini is, surely he must be next to be gone. that would be the first step in placing this club in a more respectable position.
                most people have been saying that all season....hasn't changed anything......the same men in charge...the same thing happening......so don't hold your breath on changes mate.

Comment

i saw briatore's face on tuesday night. i'd be surprised if there isnt another change soon.

Comment

i saw briatore's face on tuesday night. i'd be surprised if there isnt another change soon.
                    well according to some on here there was a big meeting before the game tuesday.Some saying Hart already knew he was going before the game...

Comment

No-one will come here unless they are given carte blanche to overhaul the football side of the club and that a'int gonna happen with the Nutty Italian in charge!

The only alternative is a foreign coach who will tow the line and work with Paladini.

Sad, sad state of affairs AGAIN.

Oh, and note how first and official the Offish is once again!

Comment

Working...
                      X