Players in were Harts choice ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players in were Harts choice ?

Sorry Pete you said categorically the players coming in January were definitely Harts choices, so if Quashie, Cousin, Folan, Kitson, Faye, Smith, wiiliamson, etc. (allnames previously mentioned) still signup perm or on loan, it's clear to me they were not. Even with new Manager, GP MUST still be recruiting.

It also casts doubt over the alleged outgoing Agyemang, Vine, Hall, Routledge, Ephraim, Balanta.....

So, is player power (Adel hissy fit) or fan power (you don't know what your doing) or some other power (FB) responsible ?

Eriksson - no chance ! Previous says he thinks we're a joke.
    Curbishley - i wish, but with on record against interference, even less likely now.
    O'Driscoll - would be great football wise, but surely Doncaster are a better option right now......

The only one I think thats almost done is Quashie and Cousin has agreed terms
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
      Sorry Pete you said categorically the players coming in January were definitely Harts choices, so if Quashie, Cousin, Folan, Kitson, Faye, Smith, wiiliamson, etc. (allnames previously mentioned) still signup perm or on loan, it's clear to me they were not. Even with new Manager, GP MUST still be recruiting.

It also casts doubt over the alleged outgoing Agyemang, Vine, Hall, Routledge, Ephraim, Balanta.....

So, is player power (Adel hissy fit) or fan power (you don't know what your doing) or some other power (FB) responsible ?

Eriksson - no chance ! Previous says he thinks we're a joke.
      Curbishley - i wish, but with on record against interference, even less likely now.
      O'Driscoll - would be great football wise, but surely Doncaster are a better option right now......
      Pete has already confirmed gp brings the players in. Lets give him a break

til lunch time

Comment

But clearly not Hart choices, if they come in despite a new Manager.

I guess we'll find out more in time. Maybe Hart instigated his departure by insisting on bringing his players in and not those mentioned but GP said this is all/best we can get......?

I do wonder if we are so skint (enough to sell before buying) then why do we persist in sacking & paying up contracts on Managers ?

Comment

There's more important things than whos coming in atm. We need to sort this mess out first, time for flavio to stand up and tell it how it is

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
            There's more important things than whos coming in atm. We need to sort this mess out first, time for flavio to stand up and tell it how it is
            exactamondo
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Fair enough Terry, I've said before, I like the tease and rumour updates from Pete, it helps to gey me through the working day, despite a poor record of completion recently, but a Sun journo told me earlier in the season we are generally regarded as a joke in the press now ! And we've not done much to reverse that view over the last 2 months.

Not Pete's fault but the GP signings & gossip & unprofessional leaks are not helping.

Comment

Working...
              X