Flavio, your a C***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavio, your a C***

Just found it ironic that the was sung, just before the Rowan Vine song, now I'm no Flavio fan, but Viney wouldn't have been on the pitch if it wasn't for Flavio, in fact most of our team wouldn't be wearing the hoops, I would rather what we have now than the other choice, as Pete said, "be careful what you wish for".
    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Agree Joff.I would also like to thank Flavio for saving me well over £100 this season by taking away Ladbrokes from the ground !!

Comment

i don't like flav...but i also don't like what would happen to the club if he walked...so in my case it's better the devil you know

also think the songs were wrong and in bad taste.

Comment

Funny thing is I asked one supporter near me who was singing to get Flavio out 'If Flavio leaves who will take over'?

He said 'he didn't know' which said it all!

Comment

Exactly MYU the guy wants to turn us into a global brand and our fans laugh, what wrong with ambition?

Look at teams like Hull and Wigan both Premier League sides who would of though that 20 years ago.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Agreed. Flavio knew nothing about F1 and look what he did in that Sport. I'm not his biggest fan but I would rather we have him then be with out him.

Comment

The ones singing that are the c***'s!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Agreed. Flavio knew nothing about F1 and look what he did in that Sport. I'm not his biggest fan but I would rather we have him then be with out him.
                That's right he did take Benetton to the very top and had the greatest drivers driving for him without knowing nothing. He took Benetton from 60 shops world wide to over 800 as well.

Please don't say that's F1 and this is football, football is penny's compared to F1.

He has the millions in he's account not you! FACT.... So why should I listen to you???

Comment

Don't really think that the fans singing this want Flavio to leave, what they want is for Flavio to be a bit more in touch with the fans.

His biggest problem, I think, is that he comes from the world of F1 where everything is done in complete secrecy and he has no need to worry about Renaults fanbase (because they don't have one).

The whole C-club, W12 thing, and massive increases in season ticket prices are what has upset fans, not his buying into the club.

When someone comes in and almost the first thing he says is that he doesn't care about the guy in the street that is only paying his £20, then some people are bound to be upset.
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I dont have positive or negative thoughts about Flavio Briatore personally, but was he being rude to the Mr Mexican Sombrero massive MASSIVE QPR fan in the WATRB's video ?, that guy has been to more QPR matches than Flavio Briatore will ever go to, a little humility would be nice, as well as the acknowledgement that mistakes might have been made up to this point.
                    This approach isnt endearing him to anyone either at the club, in the wider football community, or in the press.
                    QPR fans are grateful, but is a little humility too much to ask ?

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    That's right he did take Benetton to the very top and had the greatest drivers driving for him without knowing nothing. He took Benetton from 60 shops world wide to over 800 as well.

Please don't say that's F1 and this is football, football is penny's compared to F1.

He has the millions in he's account not you! FACT.... So why should I listen to you???
                    Because he's been supporting QPR for longer than you & Flavio Briatore put together ??
                    I thank Flavio Briatore for "saving" our club, I am genuinely grateful, but he does need to at least try and show some humility & show some respect to the club and the fans.
                    QPR is 127 years old, its not his toy, no matter what he might think.

Comment

KLR I agree with parts of what you say.

Flavio is not fans friendly but I think he will get the job done.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Myu,

I've had this argument with you recently, and I'll say the same...

THIS IS FOOTBALL, NOT F1!!!

There is a diference...like it or not mate.

For him to take us to global branding is great, and I'm sure he is fully capable of doing so. His business savy is not in question, nor is his ambition to take us forward. He would not be in this if he did not feel it was possible as Flav clearly does not like losing.

What is in question is his lack of knowledge in football and therefore his interference in the team affairs being unacceptable.
                        Making choices on who should and shouldn't be in the squad or at the club is embarrasing and clearly not working.

Not being funny mate, but to turn round and pick two top drivers and pay them a fortune to race for you is FAR, FAR easier than trying to pick and manage a squad of 20-30 players as there is far more to it than just picking 2 great drivers and asking them to win a race for you...FACT.

As far as the business side of things go, I'm not going to argue. Business is business and fairly similar in all sports as far as promoting them, but Flav does not seem to want to leave it there.

As I say...I have no problems with him being involved in the club, and I'm not asking for his head. That said, I'd not be devastated if he did leave.
                        My issue is his constant dictating within the club. It's stopping us from moving forward.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          Myu,

I've had this argument with you recently, and I'll say the same...

THIS IS FOOTBALL, NOT F1!!!

There is a diference...like it or not mate.

For him to take us to global branding is great, and I'm sure he is fully capable of doing so. His business savy is not in question, nor is his ambition to take us forward. He would not be in this if he did not feel it was possible as Flav clearly does not like losing.

What is in question is his lack of knowledge in football and therefore his interference in the team affairs being unacceptable.
                          Making choices on who should and shouldn't be in the squad or at the club is embarrasing and clearly not working.

Not being funny mate, but to turn round and pick two top drivers and pay them a fortune to race for you is FAR, FAR easier than trying to pick and manage a squad of 20-30 players as there is far more to it than just picking 2 great drivers and asking them to win a race for you...FACT.

As far as the business side of things go, I'm not going to argue. Business is business and fairly similar in all sports as far as promoting them, but Flav does not seem to want to leave it there.

As I say...I have no problems with him being involved in the club, and I'm not asking for his head. That said, I'd not be devastated if he did leave.
                          My issue is his constant dictating within the club. It's stopping us from moving forward.
                          Excellent Post.

Comment

well said by the original poster.

I saw a Luton fan yesterday who was crying his eyes out last night. I have no doubts the way we were heading, we would have been doing the same.

Shows that all (yes including me) fans are guilty of not looking at the bigger picture. We have an average of 13,000 fans, which if we were in the lower leagues would fall to 8-9,000.

Now Rowan Vine, No Buzsacky's, no cooks etc.

We would be signing journeyman and pros who could not get contracts anywhere else. So, as I said jumping on the bandwagon for change is very dangerous. As I say, " be careful what you wish for"
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sorry Myu was this aimed at me???

I think Briatore could be a success but it will take time because he doesn't know the sport.

Comment

Working...
                              X