No announcement yet.

Hart reportedly sacked by Queens Park Rangers /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hart was never right for QPR, if the reports are true then we should celebrate.

Last edited by ShalomHogan; 15-01-2010, 03:54 AM.
    My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

• That was for above......

Comment

• Hart sacking taken off BBC sport website...

it was on here around midnight and now its gone! all over Sky Sports still though.. the powers that be obviously told someone so they would leak it so why get bbc to take it down! :cry: quite farcical whats going on down there.

Comment

• I can fancy Harford,Bircham and Gallen if the Players can fancy them....If the players dont want a manager there coud be a reason!!
          Their impression could be that they have gone from bad to bad concerning managers/coaches the last few months.:electric_shock::red_heart::girl::electric_ shock:

Comment

• Say no more

Comment

• So is this the start of every manager who the players dont like getting 'bullied' out of the job!?!?

Comment

• Bad communication

heard about players signd and now manager sacked everywhere except official sight what is going on? no wonder us fans are getting upset ffs
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• WTF is happening if true :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by AgsQPR View Post
                    If Hart has thrown in the towel I can fully understand why. Being in charge of a club 5 games to get the abuse he suffered the other night. Probably thought stuff it and went.

And if you went the other night then you should understand why he got the abuse. Total change of tactics, out with the football in with the long punt up field to a striker who can't head the ball and is too afraid of getting hurt to get stuck in.

Add that to taking off Forlan when he was one of the only players out there who had a clue, and leaving Buzz on, who once again was shocking, and "you don't know what your doing" makes perfect sense.

Good riddance I say.
                    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

• Heard on the radio that the club are denying he's gone.

Comment

• which station becouse it has just been on bbc south that he has been sacked?
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• Originally posted by dtig View Post
                          And if you went the other night then you should understand why he got the abuse. Total change of tactics, out with the football in with the long punt up field to a striker who can't head the ball and is too afraid of getting hurt to get stuck in.

Add that to taking off Forlan when he was one of the only players out there who had a clue, and leaving Buzz on, who once again was shocking, and "you don't know what your doing" makes perfect sense.

Good riddance I say.
                          Spot on, Paul Hart was a prize pilchard and a long ball merchant who wanted to sign Nigel Quashie and Amdy Faye. Enough said.
                          My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                            heard about players signd and now manager sacked everywhere except official sight what is going on? no wonder us fans are getting upset ffs
                            You need to look harder or pop down specksavers

Comment

Working...
                            X