Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Difference, I believe

Just my opinion and its only 1 game, but

The players played with freedom. We got midfielders in the box, were not scared of going forward and ultimately played the game like a championship fixture.

When it was going wrong, we never got wingers changing sides, midfielders never swapped over (apart from substituions) and we were not trying to invent something new that has never been invented in the championship. It was a conventional ssytem, players ran off the ball, crossing was better and have to say I've not enjoyed a game like that for many months.

The fact they led 1-0 at half time was an amazement. I've never saw our fans applaud the team off at half-time whilst being behind for a very long time.

well done GA
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Players seem to respect GA very much and looked hungrier last time he was in temp charge.

Don't think he's the solution though.

Fairplay to all involved.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I dont agree with the sacking of Sousa for one second.

BUT I have to say you have hit the nail on the head there Pete. Whether or not it was because the pressure if 'off' may have played a part. But that side played with an enormous amount of freedom - and it was mouthwatering to watch.

Hoping for more of the same against Wolves.

Comment

Think he gets the respect he deserves, after this win he will probably get more.

Such a shame it was 4 points out of 27, but anyway we move on in a new chapter of this club.

Hope, Ainsworth retains a good position within the club, he deserves it.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think it helped we were playing a very poor side!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Lets see how we do against Wolves.

Agree they were poor, but on another day it would have been 3-0 at half-time.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Think he gets the respect he deserves, after this win he will probably get more.

Such a shame it was 4 points out of 27, but anyway we move on in a new chapter of this club.

Hope, Ainsworth retains a good position within the club, he deserves it.
              I cannot for one minute believe he'd not be given some position at the club.

Well respected by players and fans alike.

After speaking to him at last years POTY do, he confirmed what I already knew.
              The guy loves the club, and whether he plays or not wants to be involved.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

A great Number 2 to have in my view, you won't get better anywhere.

Comment

Good number two if we have an experienced manager, but with sousa we were crying out for an old hand alongside him but instead has gareth and bruno. btw, what was it you were hinting about his shopping habits???

Comment

;D

leave it son, leave it.:boss:

Time to move on.

Comment

Stain move on. It has highlighted that we can play much better football with a manager using a better system and motivating the players. Sousa has gone and it didn't work out so lets all just move on. Oh and Poision Dwarf Chelscum stay away...stay well away!!!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agree Pete. Under Souasa they were more worried about not conceding thatn scoring; hence our great defencive record
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

It seemed to me that QPR had more passion. The players actually looked like they wanted to play and wanted to win.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Just my opinion and its only 1 game, but

The players played with freedom. We got midfielders in the box, were not scared of going forward and ultimately played the game like a championship fixture.

When it was going wrong, we never got wingers changing sides, midfielders never swapped over (apart from substituions) and we were not trying to invent something new that has never been invented in the championship. It was a conventional ssytem, players ran off the ball, crossing was better and have to say I've not enjoyed a game like that for many months.

The fact they led 1-0 at half time was an amazement. I've never saw our fans applaud the team off at half-time whilst being behind for a very long time.

well done GA

I thought you didn't like 4-5-1? :boss:

I agree about Ainsworth - he has to be kept and allowed time off to get all of his coaching badges. Give him a few years and we will all want him as our permanent boss.

Comment

Working...
                            X