Meeting before the game Tues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting before the game Tues!

Just spoke to a friend who works in the boxes at HQ doing the catering stuff. He said there was a big meeting in one before the game tuesday involving all the big guns. Usually when they have these the caterers are allowed in and so on but this time no one was allowed in or around. Just wondered whether perhaps the reason they were all there the other night was to finalise a deal or something?

perhaps hart already knew he was going...bit like hughes.....maybe why he didn't get out of his seat during the match.

Comment

nigel quashie?

Comment

scott Jones??
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

yes... Quashie surely not signing now... Was a Hart signing?

also what manager in their right mind other than 1 who like short term temp appointments wld come here?

Comment

this was well hush hush and theres no way hart walked did a press confrence today and took training as normal.

Comment

this is true, there was a meeting pre game and afters, circa 6.50, all the powers that be were on their mobiles talking frantically.

things are starting to make a bit more sense now, i think he was gone pre match
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                this is true, there was a meeting pre game and afters, circa 6.50, all the powers that be were on their mobiles talking frantically.

things are starting to make a bit more sense now, i think he was gone pre match
                why didn't you mention this in your post match thread then? funny that

Comment

scott mentioned the phone thing

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
                    wel i knew about the meeting but, well, at the time i was just wondering about the game and stuff
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
                      why would he...nobody knew about hart until now.....could have been anything at the time.

Comment

fair enough

Comment

Just seems strange all the big guns would turn up to a Tuesday night replay against Sheff U unless they had to be there. Didnt think about it until my mate said but makes sense.

Comment

Stuart Pearce?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                              Stuart Pearce?
                              stop teasing.

Comment

Working...
                              X