Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone you ask

" I can understand it, but I don't boo"

Not sure what it acheives, but no-one booed at half-time on Wednesday, when 1-0 down.. for example

When we led 2-1 against Bristol City, I couldn't believe that i was hearing regards the boos, though does singing "we'll supposed to be home" consititute negativity?? or getting a message across
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Surprised to see Nigel Clough at Derby Actively encourage it
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Everyone you ask

" I can understand it, but I don't boo"

Not sure what it acheives, but no-one booed at half-time on Wednesday, when 1-0 down.. for example

When we led 2-1 against Bristol City, I couldn't believe that i was hearing regards the boos, though does singing "we'll supposed to be home" consititute negativity?? or getting a message across
        after the bristol game weren't people moaning about the defensive tactics when 2-1 up at home...some saying the formation was 8-1-1...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          after the bristol game weren't people moaning about the defensive tactics when 2-1 up at home...some saying the formation was 8-1-1...lol
          It doesnt matter we were 2-1 up, if we were 2-1 up and we attacked and drew, wouldnt the same people boo? (does that rhyme)

Comment

Quaz, please don't take this the wrong way, but i would suggest that you don't yet have kids. If you do then I apologise. I do, have kids, however, and would never ever contemplate trying to encourage someone by booing. Maybe I am odd.:waaaht:

Comment

i boo cos i pay
              i have feelings and pride too and believe this team of prima donnas don't give a fkuc for me you or qpr fans or club
              they'll want their money whatever
              they run from poty do's, ignore kids xmas parties and won't walk past bok to save their feelings

arrogant ponces

this is my club and i'll be here when they have long sodded off
              these guys don't deserve to don the precious hoops shirt that guys like bowles, marsh,stainrod,keen,spencer,seaman,hazell,bardsley ,currie,gillard,clement etc WORE WITH PRIDE FOR PEANUTS.

WAS I SNIDE WHEN I PUT MY CASH IN BUCKETS FOR JAMIE CURETON, renewing season tkts when club was in admin
              buying junk from club shop when club was in admin

stan bowles still uses the bok, he asks nothing of no one, he'll talk for ages, sign anything and has no airs or graces, arguably the greatest player we had and he still loves the club and fans.....can you imagine any of this current squad ( bar cook) doing that???

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                It doesnt matter we were 2-1 up, if we were 2-1 up and we attacked and drew, wouldnt the same people boo? (does that rhyme)
                yep they do.....was proven how people slated players away at west brom for no going to the corner flag.

football is all about opinions...never all going to agree all of the time.....hence some booing,some not.

Comment

booooooooo!! there you go. 2nd rate performances...pro players on loads of dough...no passion from these big car/house owners...everyone else trying to make a living..huge ticket prices..FOR WHAT..
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    Quaz, please don't take this the wrong way, but i would suggest that you don't yet have kids. If you do then I apologise. I do, have kids, however, and would never ever contemplate trying to encourage someone by booing. Maybe I am odd.:waaaht:
                    if my sons don't perform then they walk home. it's 11 miles door to door. it's not often they walk home

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

firstly....slow down and read properly.....i said i didn't boo.......but i did say if it was my kids i would TELL them in no uncertain terms...never said boo them.....

and i do have kids....and they are intelligent enough to know you do not get praised for everything in life.......will never mature if that was the case......always bought up to believe you learn by mistakes.....if you don't know you are making them...how are you going to learn.

when i played football in my teens onwards if i had a bad game and got shouted at or ridiculed it made me try harder to prove people wrong....

look at the players now.....covered in cotton wool and throw hissy fits....why...because people are moaning.....they need to grow a pair and take it like men.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        i boo cos i pay
                        i have feelings and pride too and believe this team of prima donnas don't give a fkuc for me you or qpr fans or club
                        they run from poty do's, ignore kids xmas parties and won't walk past bok to save their feelings

arrogant ponces

these guys don't deserve to don the precious hoops shirt that guys like bowles, marsh,stainrod,keen,spencer,seaman,hazell,bardsley ,currie,gillard,clement etc WORE WITH PRIDE FOR PEANUTS.

WAS I SNIDE WHEN I PUT MY CASH IN BUCKETS FOR JAMIE CURETON, renewing season tkts when club was in admin

stan bowles still uses the bok, he asks nothing of no one, he'll talk for ages, sign anything and has no airs or graces, arguably the greatest player we had and he still loves the club and fans.....can you imagine any of this current squad ( bar cook) doing that???
                        modfather, don't agree with a lot of what you have said (not all), however, I respect you for owning up. I would say, however, that in the modern football era, that you are going to find very few players that are proud to wear the QPR shirt or any other than Man Utd, Liverpool etc.

These guys have short careers and stay pretty much no place for more than 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          i boo cos i pay

arrogant ponces

You are right in so many of your points Mod.

Can you tell me if you are booing the players or the state the club is in??

If the players, during the game what benefit does this have?, if you've listened to the Robbie Savage on his rant at bbc derby i feel he has many valid points.

If the players aint good enough then its not there fault, they dont pick themselves.

Comment

I boo

and for your example about booing your kid etc... well if I had a kid and he/she was doing something unacceptable I would tell them... booing is letting out emotion that if the players had any guts would use to their advantage and turn them into cheers.

The ONE time I didn't boo was 2-1 win against Bristol City. Like I've said before winning means more to me than boutique football. But if we spent hard earned cash to be left disappointed you're saying we should just accept it?

At the end of the day we are in a rot but i pray we can soon turn it around but I genuinely don't think the booing has reduced their performances. And at the end of the day there would be far less booing if their performances werent as spineless. Answer me this - Do we ever win more aireal challenges and second balls? Haven't seen it in a very long team and our team isn't physically inept theyre just spineless and don't want it as much as the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                              I boo

and for your example about booing your kid etc... well if I had a kid and he/she was doing something unacceptable I would tell them... booing is letting out emotion that if the players had any guts would use to their advantage and turn them into cheers.

The ONE time I didn't boo was 2-1 win against Bristol City. Like I've said before winning means more to me than boutique football. But if we spent hard earned cash to be left disappointed you're saying we should just accept it?

At the end of the day we are in a rot but i pray we can soon turn it around but I genuinely don't think the booing has reduced their performances. And at the end of the day there would be far less booing if their performances werent as spineless. Answer me this - Do we ever win more aireal challenges and second balls? Haven't seen it in a very long team and our team isn't physically inept theyre just spineless and don't want it as much as the opposition.
                              So if your kid played football and they weren't good enough you would tell them??

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                                firstly....slow down and read properly.....i said i didn't boo.......but i did say if it was my kids i would TELL them in no uncertain terms...never said boo them.....

and i do have kids....and they are intelligent enough to know you do not get praised for everything in life.......will never mature if that was the case......always bought up to believe you learn by mistakes.....if you don't know you are making them...how are you going to learn.

when i played football in my teens onwards if i had a bad game and got shouted at or ridiculed it made me try harder to prove people wrong....

look at the players now.....covered in cotton wool and throw hissy fits....why...because people are moaning.....they need to grow a pair and take it like men.
                                Quaz, if you do an experiment, I would suggest that the majority of players react positively to people that support them when they have made an error as opposed those that pretty much leave them to die.

Have you ever seen booing from QPR fans have a positive effect on the teams performance ?

Gavin Mahon had woeful treatment from QPR fans during one game. I just wish those of us that don't boo did what we did that day and start to clap our players. The ironic thing is a lot of these idiots are now saying we are missing Mahon !!!!!

My only wish is that us fans that don't boo

Comment

Working...
                                X