Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpool

about 20+ plus on train, mainly for the booze
    and most may not go game but stay in brannigans and/or any other doss house rather than see qpr
    says a lot for the current feelings as most are die hards!

most would rather average players giving 100% than prima donnas not fancying it!
    the current crop are so sensitive they need nivea moisturiser at least!

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    about 20+ plus on train, mainly for the booze
    and most may not go game but stay in brannigans and/or any other doss house rather than see qpr
    says a lot for the current feelings as most are die hards!

most would rather average players giving 100% than prima donnas not fancying it!
    the current crop are so sensitive they need nivea moisturiser at least!
    I thought i was depressed..!!

Comment

well after hoping the new stand would be open seems its the crappy temporary golf stand again and the local forecast is for heavy rain, but we have won in the rain before, great crack last season with a nice 3 goal win with that over defensive monster of a manager Sousa.

Will be in the weatherspoons before the game should be 15 or 20 of us, expect we will go to the game and then drinkipoohs to celebrate the victory afterwards
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
        well after hoping the new stand would be open seems its the crappy temporary golf stand again and the local forecast is for heavy rain, but we have won in the rain before, great crack last season with a nice 3 goal win with that over defensive monster of a manager Sousa.

Will be in the weatherspoons before the game should be 15 or 20 of us, expect we will go to the game and then drinkipoohs to celebrate the victory afterwards
        Have a good one.

I was up there few years back when i think we won 1-0, we scored the winner up the open end.??

great weekend

Comment

you can buy plastic capes in town for a few £££ to stay dry and then throw away if you want..the 3-0 win last season in heavy rain added about 1 stone to the weight of my parka and i saw some lads in these capes and offered a fiver but they laughed!
          lucky ****ers.....

Comment

yeah it did **** down but that somehow made it all the better routledge skinned them last year lets hope he is up for it again

4:50, "were not going home" and then off to branningans, tower ballroom and then a knees up on the north pier will do for me.
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

we 're on 630 then i think 7pm from preston...usually a great crack in pub up road from preston stn....

Comment

Working...
              X