The big mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big mistake

Was it that wizely to appoint HART when we had two hungry young coaches in Birham and Gallen. At the time I was of the impression that they wanted us to attack as much as possible..
    Our history and identity is one thing but I more and more wonder whether we at the moment have the team to play safe.In other words; The way Hart wants us to play.:shame:

Originally posted by shania View Post
    Was it that wizely to appoint HART when we had two hungry young coaches in Birham and Gallen. At the time I was of the impression that they wanted us to attack as much as possible..
    Our history and identity is one thing but I more and more wonder whether we at the moment have the team to play safe.In other words; The way Hart wants us to play.:shame:
    don't think that hart woz the right choice but when he took over we were still in with a shout so getting two novices in at that time would'nt have been the right move. at this time though i would take them to consolidate our position. passion has a lot to do with where we will end up now!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      don't think that hart woz the right choice but when he took over we were still in with a shout so getting two novices in at that time would'nt have been the right move. at this time though i would take them to consolidate our position. passion has a lot to do with where we will end up now!!
      I can see your point!! The pressure could have been to heavy for them to handle.:what::tired:

Comment

Should have given the job to Ainsworth until the end of the season. The players like him and he is a good motivator.
        Last edited by rangersroar; 14-01-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X