best side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best side

now that we have played every team in our division which one is the best that you have seen, mine is c palace

Compared to us a team constantly struggling economically. A bit funny really.;D
    But obviously they play with both passion and pride.
    By the way,Leicester impressed me. Not better than our team against Derby though.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
      Compared to us a team constantly struggling economically. A bit funny really.;D
      But obviously they play with both passion and pride.
      By the way,Leicester impressed me. Not better than our team against Derby though.
      that was just pure class.. what happened to the 13 goals in 3 game run?

Comment

posh at our place were good licky to get a point

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
          that was just pure class.. what happened to the 13 goals in 3 game run?

Ask the Oracle of Delphi?
          He will probably say that Magilton dident spot his own formula of success.

A guard infront of the defence; Mahon and Rowlands.

Comment

Newcastle are the best because they are top.

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
              now that we have played every team in our division which one is the best that you have seen, mine is c palace
              Have you only seen one game then? Because they were average at best!

I thought Leicester and Bristol City (away) were good I liked the fact they both had too quick strikers...

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                Have you only seen one game then? Because they were average at best!

I thought Leicester and Bristol City (away) were good I liked the fact they both had too quick strikers...
                been every home game, newcastle, swansea and chelsea away

Comment

Leicester City done the best job on us, the best team we played this season was

Middlesborough for obvious reasons
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                  X