X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some will be eating their words when kitson signs

Many on here think too negative

Lets see how the next week plays out
    Last edited by Receed R; 14-01-2010, 09:13 AM.

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
    Many one here think too negative

Lets see how the next week plays out
    Kitson & Simpson would be a playoff chasing strikeforce. Plug the leak at the back and Bob is your mother's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BazzaInTheLoft View Post
      Kitson & Simpson would be a playoff chasing strikeforce. Plug the leak at the back and Bob is your mother's brother.
      hooray someone postive finally

thats why im always postive unlike some

Comment

hooray someone postive finally

thats why im always postive unlike some
        HAHA i'm afraid i'm not positive really but that strikeforce should work.

Comment

HAHA i'm afraid i'm not positive really but that strikeforce should work.
          i know for a fact it will

is gianni that clueless then?

dont think so .......

praise where praise is due please...............:boss:

Comment

i know for a fact it will

is gianni that clueless then?

dont think so .......

praise where praise is due please...............:boss:
            If Gianni signs a fit, motivated Kitson for a reasonable wage I will certainly be the first to say well done.

However, the above hasn't happened yet and wouldn't make up for the Watson, Borrowdale, Pellicori, Alberti, Di Carmine, Helguson, Rehmans, and Ramages (although I feel Ramage will come good when he sorts his confidence out) signed in recent times.

With the possible exception of Simpson has any of his players set the club alight this season?

I'm not even including the constant flow of different managers out the club aswell.

Comment

If Gianni signs a fit, motivated Kitson for a reasonable wage I will certainly be the first to say well done.

However, the above hasn't happened yet and wouldn't make up for the Watson, Borrowdale, Pellicori, Alberti, Di Carmine, Helguson, Rehmans, and Ramages (although I feel Ramage will come good when he sorts his confidence out) signed in recent times.

With the possible exception of Simpson has any of his players set the club alight this season?

I'm not even including the constant flow of different managers out the club aswell.
              ramage will come good, i rate him personally

simpson is quality watch this space

when he signs we will be a force to reckon with mark my words

simpson and kitson will be lethal

Comment

gianni knows what his doing hence the reason he is trying to bring in players of this quality, dave kitson, his prem mate, dont tell me different

Comment

gianni knows what his doing hence the reason he is trying to bring in players of this quality, dave kitson, his prem mate, dont tell me different
                  Will others be eating theirs when he doesnt sign? Which lets face it, is what is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                    Will others be eating theirs when he doesnt sign? Which lets face it, is what is going to happen.
                    wait and see...........

Comment

Let's just hope the new manager if there is to be one will agree. Plus there's another thing - will Kitson change his mind seeing this latest news.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Let's just hope the new manager if there is to be one will agree. Plus there's another thing - will Kitson change his mind seeing this latest news.
                        wages are the only the stumbling block

still expect the deal to be done

Comment

Will kitson be joined with the other 4/5 we were signing in the first week of jan?

Comment

Kitson and Simpson up front, being provided with balls into the box from Cook (fully fit now) and Routledge, would be good to watch.

Comment

i would be over the moon if he signs but just cant see it happening thats all.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                              X