Hart facing QPR axe over Taarabt row - exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Say what you like about Tarabbts attutude, ( similar to a certain Stan bowles some of us older ones may suggest!) but what is true is that when he his on the pitch we play better, he is a threat to defenders just by his presence. The right back had buzz in his pocket all nite , the minute tarabt came on he was instantly under more pressure.

How many games have we been winning when he has been taken off have we gone on to lose or draw this season..quite a few, also its no coincidence that we looked much better in the last 20mins after he came on and the headless chicken busacky went into the middle.

unfortunately i think you can't have busacky and tarabbt in the same team.
    I think you can have them both in the team. Buzsaky isn't a winger, which is why the RB had him in his pocket. Buzsaky showed his class with the penalty and free kick delivery. I am not sure anyone else on the pitch wold have scored from the spot or 'put' the ball on Stewart's head.

But I do agree that QPR play better with Taarabt in the team and for Hart to leave him out so often is the wrong decision.

Comment

Rumour on dot.org stating Gallen and Bircham are back haha. Though the poster says Joe and not Steve but hey ho I get them mixed up too.

Comment

Cait, hardly a rumour it just says watch this space, oh ****** I am not watching it I better get back to dotorg !

Comment

What you have to ask yourself is whether you would rather have Taarabt or hart at this club ? For me it's Taarabt.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            What you have to ask yourself is whether you would rather have Taarabt or hart at this club ? For me it's Taarabt.
            I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              so who you blaming dude??
              i am blaming the board for appointing him

the paladini comment was about managers not coming to us because of him

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                o dear, o dear, o dear.

You could not make this up
                At QPR theres no need to make anything up!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  good post.. totally agree with you on that

Comment

Working...
                  X