Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win, lose or draw?

We are QPR

how many wont we hear from until a negative press report or negative news comes out???

FFS

We should be CELEBRATING today! As a mod I can see those, generally negative people, that have come online and then disappeared! Come on, theres so much POSITIVE news to talk about! we WON!!

Or is it some only like coating people off and being negative?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

noo i agree scotty.
    we should be pleased with the performance today.
    we showed fight, determination, the ability to play good football as a team, and we got 3 points.

i just hope we can continue with this + take it into next season..

Comment

Great to see Vine back, and seems to be the only other striker who works well with HH -- not something I would have predicted, and a real shame, for various reasons, that we couldn't play this pairing up until now.
      Just hope HH can stay fit -- because him and Vine really were quite a revelation together.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Agree, but its only a few.

We have few who sing negative songs, we have a few that are probably a little cheesed off that by winning, they have to wait a few days to attack again.

I would hope the majority are happy with the result, hope we have a good end of season and look forward to having a better season next year.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
        X