Obscure QPR matches You Remember??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obscure QPR matches You Remember??

Just wanted to fill my classic section, could be for any reason.......

Mine was Everton away 1984?? Last game of the season, I'm sure we lost but it was the first time I was allowed to go to an away game on my own, aged 15 with the lads. Remember going up on the train direct to Liverpool Lime Street, sure it was a direct train put up by the club. It got a bit naughty by the station, I seem to remember........
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Did you get lost on your way to Liverpool v Chelsea?
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Contrary to belief, I've supported QPR all my life.

Have you??
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

lost 3 1 everton won the league i was there

Comment

Now hang on a minute.

Accuse people of being part of GP's PR machine etc, etc by all means

But to accuse someone of being a Chel**** fan at any stage of their life past being able to crawl is a very, very, very low blow.
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Mine was Everton away 1984?? Last game of the season, I'm sure we lost but it was the first time I was allowed to go to an away game on my own, aged 15 with the lads. Remember going up on the train direct to Liverpool Lime Street, sure it was a direct train put up by the club. It got a bit naughty by the station, I seem to remember........
            come on tell the truth were you really there? seems funny how you went all the way up there and yet never went to the chelsea cup game 2 years later:byebye: truth is you only turned up when gp did hense none of the old boys know you

Comment

Hmmmm I remember losing 4-0 to Orient, I think?????????/
              Kept the faith!

Comment

I remember I sat behind Jim Smith when Mark Dennis tackled a norwegian defender verrrrrrryyyyyyy nasty in 1990 or so. Jim Smith looked quite embarrased and a few minutes after the incident Mark Dennis was on his way out...
                It was during a preseason game in Norway this happened.

Comment

my first game qpr - leeds 1-4 i think it was and there was a pitch invasion we want thompson outwe want thompson out :-)

Comment

Swindon away, took 2 non footballing friends one now a female copper, think we won 1-0 with the best goal ever scored due to the fact we'd supplemented our diet somewhat, if you know what I mean. Swindon away please never again.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                      I remember I sat behind Jim Smith when Mark Dennis tackled a norwegian defender verrrrrrryyyyyyy nasty in 1990 or so. Jim Smith looked quite embarrased and a few minutes after the incident Mark Dennis was on his way out...
                      It was during a preseason game in Norway this happened.
                      Summer of 1988 that was. Smith left for Newcastle in Dec 88 and Dennis was shipped out to Palace before the start of the 89/90 along with Andy Gray for "disciplinary issues" :exciting:

Comment

just wanted to fill my classic section, could be for any reason.......

mine was everton away 1984?? Last game of the season, i'm sure we lost but it was the first time i was allowed to go to an away game on my own, aged 15 with the lads. Remember going up on the train direct to liverpool lime street, sure it was a direct train put up by the club. It got a bit naughty by the station, i seem to remember........
                        pete, no hooligan talk

Comment

15 in 1984 are you telling the truth Pete
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Went to that game with my muckers Doug Soar and Sniffer Edwards amongst others, remember having a go at Everton for being so quiet after winning the League. Then went to Blackpool for the weekend, unfotunately so did 1000's of Celtic for Lou Macari's Testimonial.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

charlton away........xmas 82 n allan simonsen played for them.........won 2-0 i think n fierce fighting on that huge bank on the side!!!....halcyon days indeed!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X