Transfer policy to be clarified next 2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer policy to be clarified next 2 weeks

IF we sign ANYONE in the next two weeks and they are not on loan or 6 month deals then we can finally, unequivicoly and 100% say for certain that Gianni Super Agent Paladinininininini is STILL pulling the strings in that department.

I say again, the man may be blue and white to the core for all I know, but he is the one man responsible for amassing this squad. He must surely for the love of sweet Jesus fall on his sword or be added to the long list of sackings at the club.

Which brings me to the flip side. How else would the club seek to make any signings when the Manager (loose use of the term there) is only in the job for the next 5 months? Moreover, would players sign on the dotted line with that lack of continuity? Hart signs you, he's out the revolving door in May and the new man doesn't rate you = no future.

The place is a mess.

But don't forget.

WE DON'T DO FAILURE (4 year plan blah, blah, blah...)
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

If only we could sort things out on the pitch in the next two weeks too, all would be well.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
    X