Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we not in the market for a right back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we not in the market for a right back?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...857125,00.html

I've seen this lad play and he is head and shoulders better than Ramage at right back. Have we even enquired? Similar pedigree to Connolly. Good on the ball, quick and is a proper right back. As the above article states he is out of contract in the summer so will go for a small fee. We obviously have good contacts at Arsenal to get Simpson so why not bring in a player who plays in a position we desperately need to strengthen?!?

I think pete said we may be in for a defender, so your wish may yet come true...

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

I've seen this lad play and he is head and shoulders better than Ramage at right back. Have we even enquired? Similar pedigree to Connolly. Good on the ball, quick and is a proper right back. As the above article states he is out of contract in the summer so will go for a small fee. We obviously have good contacts at Arsenal to get Simpson so why not bring in a player who plays in a position we desperately need to strengthen?!?
      i don't know the player well but going by what you are saying we should get him ASAP

Comment

Isn't that what scouts are for? Or are we supposed to be doing that for the club too, maybe it's a good idea as we could probably find some good players out there.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If we arnt, we ****ing should be! And a lb!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Hopefully we have a scout in Africa during their tournament now!!

Comment

we probably dont have any scouts

Comment

Would be a great signing, very accomplished right back, very quick very strong and can play the wing back role to.

Comment

The market is the only place we'll be shopping.

Comment

Seems to have gone quiet on the transfer front even Quashie the apparent done deal is now semeingly not so done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                      we probably dont have any scouts

Isent Martin Allen appointed now!!:what:

Comment

But we don't have any money to spend

Comment

Working...
                        X