If you coulld bring jim back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you coulld bring jim back

After our last few games with paul hart would you if poss have jim and john back

I would

nope......

Comment

no, players dont respect him and he lost the dressing room
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Yes I never wanted him to go.

I'm sure he would had sorted this out given time...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Yes I never wanted him to go.

I'm sure he would had sorted this out given time...
          I don't think he could, he was fine when it was all working well but he didn't seem to be able to change or adapt when it wasn't. By all accounts when it went wrong, all he did was lose his temper, which is why we ended up with the headbutt. Sousa is another story though but they are all history now.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Was enjoying his brand of football more than Hart's. Like watching Brazil a few months ago, more like watching Watford or Wimbledon last night.

Comment

jim gregory
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I never wanted him to go, but as others have said if he lost the dressing room then i guess their was no going back!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

think we played realy good football under jim best ive seen in a while at lr and yea he losses his rag when things go wrong but aint alex ferguson known for that too its how the players respond to it

Comment

no
                    crap manager
                    BRING BACK SOUSA!

Comment

Originally posted by ak79 View Post
                      think we played realy good football under jim best ive seen in a while at lr and yea he losses his rag when things go wrong but aint alex ferguson known for that too its how the players respond to it
                      alex ferguson can get away with it because he has already earnt respect as a manager......magilton done nothing as a manager...so would you respect him when throwing a hissy fit.

Comment

Yes, would have him back

Much better manager than Sousa has shown from the games we played and won a couple of months back
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Yes, would have him back

Much better manager than Sousa has shown from the games we played and won a couple of months back
                          patience pete, patience

Comment

Yes, would have him back

what did magilton do when we were found out...nothing...didn't have a plan B.

Comment

Yes, would have him back

think the opposite .... Sousa is a better manager and tactician than magilton will ever be..think Sousa will go on to become a prem manager and certain people at our club will rue the day they planned his downfall

Comment

Working...
                              X