Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HART: Portsmouth Duo Set For QPR (Sun Newspaper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HART: Portsmouth Duo Set For QPR (Sun Newspaper)

QPR BOSS: Paul Hart is set to sign Portsmouth flops Danny Webber and Nigel Quashie...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0cRzw79lv

Sorry if mentioned, but thought it was worth posting.:byebye:

woo ****ing hoo
    just what we needed...more mediocre players to add to the wage bill....

Comment

says it all really,flops

Comment

a bottom of the prem team and players that can't get a game for the sh.ite that portsmouth are why would we want that kind of non quality player
        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

can someone plse assure me that we are not still after danny webber? think that signing wd be the point at which i officially gave up.

Comment

Portsmouth duo? Quashie is at West Ham so how does that work?
            Well done the Sun
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
              a bottom of the prem team and players that can't get a game for the sh.ite that portsmouth are why would we want that kind of non quality player
              what has botom of the prem got to do with it...portsmouth would still turn us over.......as for players that cannot get in the team....wasn't eveybody saying get nugent...when he couldn't get in that team.....or am i mistaken?

Comment

what nugent scores a couple of goals and all of a sudden he's worth 5 mill again not one little bit webber has a sh.it goal scoring record a bit like harts record on signing players quashie has had more injuries than sturridge
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Quashie - yes please

Webber - no thanks
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

what nugent scores a couple of goals and all of a sudden he's worth 5 mill again not one little bit webber has a sh.it goal scoring record a bit like harts record on signing players quashie has had more injuries than sturridge
                    but people were still saying sign him...even from a sh!t team.....so your point about bottom prem team means nothing.

Comment

Webber = more dead wood.

Comment

did you see how bad portsmouth were against coventry i taped it and cov should of stu.ffed them and useless webber was playing too

Comment

did you see how bad portsmouth were against coventry i taped it and cov should of stu.ffed them and useless webber was playing too
                          and we should have stuffed a few teams this season...your point is?

Comment

my point being that portsmouth are shocking will go out of the prem and straight out of the championship and be a championship 1 team for years to come thats all and webber will still not play a league game

Comment

my point being that portsmouth are shocking will go out of the prem and straight out of the championship and be a championship 1 team for years to come thats all and webber will still not play a league game
                              some players are crap at prem level...doesn't mean they are at this level......i am not overjoyed with the players mentioned...but when has the club worried about what we think.

Comment

Working...
                              X