Cerny - Your opinion ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BazzaInTheLoft View Post
    Don't want to get libel, but is a massive rumour that Camp was putting his butcher's finest in places it wasn't welcome.

Who and when I don't know but they were connected to the club apparently. But that is the supposed reason he left the club.
    I,ve heard he was sold because he was playing with a certain someones wife ;).

The same certain someone who know's jack ****e about running a football club!!

Comment

Lost faith in him 100% doesn't command his box - might be a good shot stopper but he has clearly lost us points this season

Comment

That narrows it down to about 5

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post

HAHA I was told that by someone else but thought laughed them because I thought it was ********.

I wonder if he kept a clean sheet.

Comment

Jan 14 2010 By Paul Warburton/Ealing Gazette
            http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...767-25601811/?

"Loan keeper Carl Ikeme, from Wolves, will be given a chance to show what he can do at Blackpool tomorrow"

Yay
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Jan 14 2010 By Paul Warburton/Ealing Gazette
              http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...767-25601811/?

"Loan keeper Carl Ikeme, from Wolves, will be given a chance to show what he can do at Blackpool tomorrow"

Yay
              good :chill:

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post

Does anyone know for sure, as I was told it was someone's daughter ?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  should never have let camp go.........he is proving his worth at forest by all accounts.

I lost count of how many times I said last season that Camp should have been in the team.

He has a very decent clean sheets record throught his career. I wonder how many Cerny has kept. Yes, he kept quite a lot last season, but Camp kept 2 in 4 for QPR and I think quite a few at Forest too.

Cerny probably played better last season, because he was under pressure from Camp, this season he hasn't really had any competition and it was clear that Heaton was only going to be used as cover, especially after Cerny kept his place after the poor display against Leicester which was followed some more lacklusture displays afterwards.

Comment

"Two bob".....said when they signed him.....if he was any good Spurs wouldn't have let him go.....not even good enough to keep as a squad player in their opinion ! !

Comment

Working...
                    X