Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if Patrick Ageymang keeps chickens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if Patrick Ageymang keeps chickens?

Just curious like.....

Next time you see him "trap" a ball (for you surely will my friends as we have little other option than him in the so called Big Man role) just watch him run after it.

He has more than a passing resemblence to a man chasing a rooster around the farmyard -- the ball is always just out of his reach and makes him look a gangling mess.

Never mind, £15k a week guarantees me a laugh / a rant / bemusement so good money I suppose.

You gotta take your hat off to the fella who plucked Preston's 4th choice striker from their grasp by TREBLING his money. It takes a very SPECIAL kind of person to do that.
    FFS :shame:
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

no mate he always walks like that

Comment

a absolutely shocking woeful goal scorer, and an embarrassment to the QPR shirt how can you call yourself a forward with a goal ratio of 1 in 4.9 games how he is ever let near a football pitch is the main question. One of the worst forwards ever tp put on a QPR shirt. Why did we ever buy him
      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Agyemang is a awful player! If hes ment to be a target man and hold the ball up then im in jedward.

He couldnt hold up a ball if it was stuck to his foot.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

the only way he could hold a ball up if it was super glued in his arms, the most annoying thing too is when he trys to do silly little step overs and tricks that not even a blind deaf man would be fooled by pathetic player
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
          X