McCulloch/Howe offer...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCulloch/Howe offer...!

Ernie Howe and Ross McCulloch (brother of Andy McCulloch) have offered to manage the club- they just told me to write, for 100k! Ernie's exact words were "that'd give them something to really moan about!"

Anyone remember Andy McCulloch - I was too young, but would be good to get some feedback other than from his brother!

Big, strong lad

Scored one of the other goals when Rodney scored the perfect hat trick (left foot, right foot, header) against Birmingham in a 5-2 win.

There's still film of that around

Strangely enough later in his career he was the big bloke Gary Bannister played off at Sheffield Wednesday before we signed him.
    Last edited by Lord Charles; 13-01-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

TBH he wasn't all that at Rangers, big lump but could head a ball, remember him being left out think in those days you could only have 1 sub :confused:

sold him when we brought in Stan (i think)

see him a few years later playing for the Bees (used to go to a lot of their midweek games or if Rangers were away) :waaaht:

and what a difference he was scored a hat-full of goals for them 1 season & was adored by all the Bees fans

Comment

Thanks guys. Apparently he gets a great reception when he goes to Brentford and also Cardiff but was injured a lot here... Excuses!

Comment

Working...
        X