Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality check

Greetings all,

Its all quite laughable all the rally cries about support the players, dont boo, get behind the team etc.

Please just be open to this train of thought.

Some of our players arent intrested or motivated in playing for this club. They just like some fans think the place is a circus and a joke ESPECIALLY after Sousa was axed and what happened to Magilton and that prima donna Buzasky. Now they get a manager for 3/6 months who has them playing football from the jurassic period.

So to all the flag wavers how do you win games if the players on the pitch cant be that arsed. Anyone who witnessed the collapse ay Ipswich can testify to that.

Here come the posters in denial and with no idea what really is going on behind the scenes.

Im a life long rangers fan and think the situation isnt a healthy one. Thats all.

I find myself asking the question of would i care about playing for a club that booed it's own players after they won?

Comment

Hey pete and others, instead of taking sides why dont you be a bit open to general concerns by many about what is ACTUALLY going on at your club.

Martin Allen next, now thats vision.

Comment

Working...
      X