Feeling very very disullusioned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling very very disullusioned...

.....i am gutted i have to say this so soon into his tenure but we have gone backwards so far since he has come in i cant describe it.

i really really do want him to make a success of it but i have zero faith in the man, not his fault, it is the fault of the people who appointed him. i really feel sorry for him actually, he gets booed by the fans for everything he does, but sometimes he just does not help himself.

anyone who was at the game could see faurlin was holding that midfield together, adn buzz was poor. and who does he take off??? faurlin. beyond a joke. he did the same against ipswich when he took taarabt off. he is just clueless.

i am afraid to say it but i feel if this goes on any longer we will get drawn down into a relegation scrap. we are only 12 points off the 3rd from bottom with away games against blackpool and nottingham forest to come. then we have plymouth, ipswich and watford at home. i cant see us winning any of those tbh.

we are playing so poorly right now. in the first 20 mins i was actually happy. we were playing ok, we looked comfortable and organised in defence. We should have even taken the lead, but then 1 mistake later and everything just went. heads dropped and from that point we hoofed the ball up to agyemang who didnt even make a half hearted attempt to win the balls and we lost it.

agyemang all night went to get a flick on at long throw ins but instead of doing that he ran away from the ball.

they were the better side for most of the game and how it was only 3 i dont know. somehow we got back into it at the end, but as usual we leave it far too late to start playing.

hart left his subs too late again aswell.

i just cant beleive this is the same team that we had in october.

cerny - 6 - started well by controlling and shouting at his defence until the 1st goal went in.

borrowdale - 2 - woeful. was at fault for at least 2 of the goals.

stewart - 7 - saved us a few times

gorkss - 7 - same as stewart

ramage - 2 - woeful.

buzsaky - 4 - very poor tbh. poor control and didnt have much of an effect on the wing - play him in the centre hart! :(

faurlin - 8 - MOM - stupid to take him off, he was controlling the midfield for us and his passing was very good. only a idiot would take him off.

ledge - 7 - did well, looked lively and made some nice moves

routledge - 8 - the other positive out of the night, he didnt give up and was probably the only one who showed some passion out there.

simpson - 6 - ineffective for the large part but that was due to long balls being pumped up to him.

agyemang - 4 - poor, didnt try and looke very lazy for the most part.

subs - german - 7, taarabt - 5-

sorry for the long rant but i need to get my feelings off! :D :D
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Good report.

Comment

good report..well done for going

Comment

Ageymang has been with us for 2 years??

His strength is on the floor, running with pace. We all know that...

Yet, under Hart he is being asked to win headers and use his height..gonna take him some time to adapt.

Gorkss must be being asked to win every ball, because from what I saw last night he is continually out of position. He maybe trying to cover for everyone else, but he is paceless and does not stay in line. Thought Borrowdale did not have a good game, but thought Ramage was the best defender last night and sometimes fans are blinkered before they start.

Have to say it and didn't think I would be saying this, we need a player in front of the back 4, that might mean 1 up front:cry::horror:
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

why not a 4-4-2 diamond? faurlin can sit at the base in front of the back 4 which also allows buzz to move into the centre behind the strikers. his best position.
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

the middle 4 need to defend, simple really

Comment

Good report.

Buzz hasnt played well for a very long time unfortunately
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Stewarts poor long balls began to frustrate me!! He was awful imo.

Buzsaky had some decent chances, mainly created by himself.

Cerny a 6!! Dear lord their 1st goal was very poor from our defense and keeper who didnt even move, their 2nd goal was right at him and at first i thought he had stopped it, but no it crept under him.

Cerny ive stuck by but imo he has been very poor this season and last night was one of his worst games.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

hoofball! crap
                  its ugly and we deserve better for £600

bypassing the midfield is not helping, keep possession and pass accurately
                  how many times did we break down by losing the ball, passing it poorly or not passing?

basics..schoolboy stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X