X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shameful

gorkks and faurlin apart

few qpr players can hold their heads up but as if they care
    probably thinking already of summer hols, night clubs and wages!!!

not one is capable of rolling up the sleeves and getting stuck in
    not one is a leader
    i can't recall any player calling to a team mate

i am sick of seeing cerny stood still as another goal goes in, it's as if he's lost faith in the back 4 ( so have we)

What did Faurlin actually do to impose himself on the game? Nothing I saw. I am not saying he wasn't trying, but he didn't impose himself. People suck up to him on here, but he has a long way to go and is inconcistent.

I thought Ramage tried hard and had a good game actually. We need more like him who are visibly trying their nuts off. Like Ainsworth, it does lift the team and the crowd.

German did really well... maybe the young lads are what we need now to freshen it up.

ps - presume you like Ocean Colour Scene, I saw Steve Craddock's album launch last year, was quality. If you haven't got it, give it a listen.
    Last edited by Stedders; 13-01-2010, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      gorkks and faurlin apart

few qpr players can hold their heads up but as if they care
      probably thinking already of summer hols, night clubs and wages!!!

not one is capable of rolling up the sleeves and getting stuck in
      not one is a leader
      i can't recall any player calling to a team mate

i am sick of seeing cerny stood still as another goal goes in, it's as if he's lost faith in the back 4 ( so have we)
      Talking of rolling your sleeves up did you notice that the vast majority of their players had short sleeved shirts on despite the weather and our lot all had long sleeves and gloves on?

Makes you really wonder which team was up for it and prepared to fight last night :what:

Comment

Working...
      X