Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get borrowdale out of q.p.r my nan could do better

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/g...0088498&ref=ts
    join my fb post get borrowdale out of q.p.r my nan could do better if you dont know this you know nothing about football
    Last edited by ak79; 13-01-2010, 06:47 PM.

not the only player not good enough.........

Comment

how do you join a facebook post

Comment

put a link up, as a left back i am in full support of this group and think all goals could of been avoided had we had a decent left back in place who knows how to mark the back post.

Comment

Hahah at the title of this thread. He was shocking tonight along with so many more.

Comment

Why stop at one?
            May as well have 4 Bollards playing at the back.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by QPRory View Post
              put a link up, as a left back i am in full support of this group and think all goals could of been avoided had we had a decent left back in place who knows how to mark the back post.
              No offence, but if you knew your defensive shape/organisation you'd know that the left midfielder was at fault. As explained in another thread, the defence shuffle across towards whatever side the attack is coming from. The midfielder of the opposite side of the pitch slots in and 'becomes' the full back. In these cases, Buzz should have come back and marked their right midfielder or whoever took the back post position. Borrowdale had players in the centre to mark each time - did you expect him to leave them and mark the player furthest from the play? Buzz was on the halfway line when their second goal went in. Buzz shold be in the middle, as proven when he was moved in there and did well.

I'd quite like to play against your team if they don't do basic defending like described above!

I am not saying Borrowdale is the best player in the league, but he gets so much unfair criticism from people on here who really aren't (it would seem) knowledgeable. The third goal was his fault. He slipped, they scored. He did however get some excellent crosses in, and until the crowd got on his back he passed as well as most of the team.

Interestingly, last night was the first time this season he looked scared on the ball (after the third goal). Well done again to the boo-ers. You just drained any remaining confidence out of the team. Productive stuff from you all.

Comment

Nonsense, so borrowdale was centre back when he left there players unmarked for the first two goals ?

Comment

Not just shocking last night, has been woeful for the majority of the season.I dont buy into the arguement that he is tidy on the ball. There are players at my level who are very tidy on the ball. Facts are, he can't head, is a sloppy marker and lets far too many crosses in for his flank. Simply put not good enough
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Their manager was telling Sheffield players to get at borrowdale.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Nonsense, so borrowdale was centre back when he left there players unmarked for the first two goals ?
                      Of course, how silly of me... Borrowdale is meant to mark 3 players at once!

Comment

Ignoring the merits of the left midfielder - is it ok to have a fullback who turns his back on anyone attempting a cross?
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                          Ignoring the merits of the left midfielder - is it ok to have a fullback who turns his back on anyone attempting a cross?
                          Borrowdale needs to close down more, that is his weakness. However I think people jump on the bandwagon and just get rid of their frustration by picking on a player. When we played our best football, Borrowdale was an important cog in that machine. We need to get back to that, and fast.

Comment

Borrowdale has and always will be the weakness in our side even if it is playing well. Opposition side target his weakness and he isn't likely to change it anytime soon. Sousa saw him for what he is...
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                              Borrowdale has and always will be the weakness in our side even if it is playing well. Opposition side target his weakness and he isn't likely to change it anytime soon. Sousa saw him for what he is...
                              I disagree but at least you have pointed out why you think he is weak, and I can respect that.

Comment

Working...
                              X