Clear All

• Aggy man tonight............

Discuss...........:devil:

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D:waaaht::byebye::byebye:
    Kept the faith!

Comment

50p head and 20p body to qoute my mate today

Comment

Actually won more in the air, than I've ever known and played much better than Simpson.. Though why we are kciking it up to him and wanting him to flick on throw ins, is beyond me
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He is not a target man , everytime Cerny got the ball he pumped it to him and he won F**k all all night , play to his strenths and leave him on the bench !!!

Comment

Park bench
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Pat was absolutly clueless it was just plain embaressing.He just fell on the floor climbing all over their players,I don't think he knew what he was doing.Then hart takes faurlin and simpson off,it just amazes me.I don't know what hart was watching,but I was witnessing a Donkey in it's prime,how he played 90mins I don't know.For me if Hart could not see that he needed replacing then it's very worrying times indeed!!!Faurlin was the best player in our team and he takes him off which was to no surprise followed by a chorus of boo's.After tonight I'm a very worried man indeed!

Comment

Agyemang is best suited to hassling tired defenders in the last 30 - 20 mins of a game. I would love to know what people who select the team (be it Paliadini or Hart or whoever) didn't see that German was capable of that amazing touch turn and shot in training. For that small moment alone he needs a start. He even looks decent in the air aswell.

Comment

German done more than Aggy did for the whole game when he came on........

Comment

Working...
                  X