• At Least We Are Not Durham City Fc

Check out their season so far..

http://unibondleague.pitchero.com/tables.php

:waaaht:

would have been like that if we had hart at the start of the season....lol

seriously tho....i bet they haven't sacked their manager

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      would have been like that if we had hart at the start of the season....lol

i wonder if people are told to stop posting negative things on wearethedurhamboys.com website after 20 games without a single point and 11 0 thrashings at Kings Lyn!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post

i wonder if people are told to stop posting negative things on wearethedurhamboys.com website after 20 games without a single point and 11 0 thrashings at Kings Lyn!
        11-0....jesus i thought we were bad...still the season is young yet and we still have to goto boro :(

Comment

the position Durham are in is sad to see. The FA told them they cant progress any further up the football pyrimid because they have a plastic pitch so all the sponsors have pulled out meaning every player left. so their current squad is all college students.

Comment

Originally posted by shayqprman View Post
            the position Durham are in is sad to see. The FA told them they cant progress any further up the football pyrimid because they have a plastic pitch so all the sponsors have pulled out meaning every player left. so their current squad is all college students.
            Let's hope those students aren't studying Football, as they've failed.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Let's hope those students aren't studying Football, as they've failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                11-0....jesus i thought we were bad...still the season is young yet and we still have to goto boro :(
                What you on about their home record must be worse than ours lol!

Comment

Working...
                X