In All Fairness....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In All Fairness....

Did anyone really expect us to win tonight and does it really matter that we haven't won .
    Ok , winning mentality , breeding of confidence , day out at Bolton and all that BUT there are players coming in (4 or 5 according to Paul Hart when questioned by Scott minto on SSN) and they will be better than what we have got and they will immediately replace 4 or 5 of our 'current first 11' who have been identified as not good enough ( Ramage, Aygemang , Hall/Stewart/ Cerny possibly)
    It is more than likely that they will be loans and the board/Hart are looking for some kind of consolidation to get us to through to May AND MAYBE if lady luck is on our side sneak a top 6.
    I know Loftus Rd is a depressing place at the moment but it would be a damn site worse if we were skint and the board were doing nothing about changing playing personnel and hoping that our current so called first 11 would somehow 'turn it around'.

Without sounding rude, did u go tonight? Parting with £10, freezing my nuts off to watch a load of tosh was not enjoyable. U look for your silver lining but right now I still can't feel my knees.

Comment

YES .
      Only coz it was a tenner. Season ticket holder for 22 years .
      I'm as pished off as the next man but rightly or wrongly its the drug that is QPR that makes me go back looking for more even though I know its damaging my health!!

Comment

it was winnable..they had some out too....
        we were at home...

no on pitch leader and non stop hoofball....

Comment

Working...
        X