• Show
Clear All

• Full-backs

What was going on tonight? :cry:

Did we have any?

Comment

Full of Cack more like , SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING

Comment

Borrowdale at fault for 2 goals. Ramage lost Quinn for the second. They have to be two of the worst most basic full backs in our league. Ramages arm waving rallying/gee in up is doing my head in. For all his passion, he is poo.
        Of all the players we've been linked to this window I'm somewhat shocked that not one left back has been mentioned and only finnan for right back. Both need addressing quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
          Borrowdale at fault for 2 goals. Ramage lost Quinn for the second. They have to be two of the worst most basic full backs in our league. Ramages arm waving rallying/gee in up is doing my head in. For all his passion, he is poo.
          Of all the players we've been linked to this window I'm somewhat shocked that not one left back has been mentioned and only finnan for right back. Both need addressing quickly.
          Don't let Pete or Stedders hear you saying that.

Comment

All Bollardale can do is play 10 yard passes.

Under Magilton, he looked tidy enough, but anyone with an ounce of vision could see that he is a flimsy defender, at best.

Not his fault, who else is there?
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

no cover for Cerny no cover for Borrowdale, no cover for Ramage....you getting the picture!!!

Comment

I'd bring in the Wolves keeper for Saturday and bring Connolly back.

Then again, I'm not the manager.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Truely shocking display from Borrowdale, the defending for the goals was terrible plus he had a spell infront of me in the Paddock where he kicked it out of play 3 times in a row.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                    Don't let Pete or Stedders hear you saying that.
                    Rollocks mate. Borrowdale and ramage are awful. They're liabilities defensively and completely useless going forward. The amount of times these two clowns have given away throws when under no pressure have lumped it forward down the line and out of play! These men are professional footballers!! Probably on 10k a week!! Professional conmen!! They're absolute toilet!!! Two bob kin anchors!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                      All Bollardale can do is play 10 yard passes.

Under Magilton, he looked tidy enough, but anyone with an ounce of vision could see that he is a flimsy defender, at best.

Not his fault, who else is there?
                      Mate, you and everybody else, except Pete, Stedders and the bloke responsible for bringing this waste of space to the club. League One at the very best, or possibly a Division Two LB about 40 years ago. The game has different requirements of full backs nowadays, you've got to have pace, a good engine and a bit of dash and adventure about when you support in an attacking capacity. All Borrowdale does is fill a space.

However, I'd be very happy if getting an LB to replace him was the biggest problem we had to confront. At the moment, it's a long way down the list sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        I'd bring in the Wolves keeper for Saturday and bring Connolly back.

Then again, I'm not the manager.
                        that'd solve the full backs. But who would u play in goal???:horror:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                          that'd solve the full backs. But who would u play in goal???:horror:
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

TBH I'd play the frigging youth team fullbacks, surely can't do any worse then those 2 donkeys

as for a keeper....................anyone will do at the moment

1 thing for sure is, we must freshen things up

I'd go as far as playing Balanta & the kid German as well, at least they'd give it their all "for the badge" and all that

Comment

Bernies' we haven't won a 3rd Round game for 14 years !!!

Happy to have this conversation next Tuesday evening, but its all a bit premature..Though admittedly frustrating
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X