Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queens Park Rangers Bull **** Rallying Call/Post or Pre Match Comments Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queens Park Rangers Bull **** Rallying Call/Post or Pre Match Comments Thread

Compiled from 12/01/2010

PRE SHEFF UTD

LEDGE: 'GET BEHIND US'

Mikele Leigertwood has urged the Rangers faithful to turn out in force tomorrow (Tuesday) night, as the R's lock horns with Sheffield United in their FA Cup third round replay.

How about you give us something to smile about and justify your new deal and pay rise eh sunshine, then we will get behind you

"We need to defend better as a team. Some of our defending is woeful.
    Play your best defender then

''we were guilty of poor defending''
    Play your best defender then

The R's faithful voiced their concerns at 2-0 and 3-0 down, and Hart commented: "The reaction of the fans was disappointing, but I understand their feelings''

Ah so its disappointing that the supporters are unhappy at being 3 down at home to mediocre Championship oppositon, my mistake Paul.

TO BE CONTINUED..
    Last edited by Magic; 13-01-2010, 12:06 AM.

POST SHEFF UTD CONTINUED

"I was disappointed with the players too - I certainly didn't expect what we got."

DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE GRAMMATICALLY?

Comment

I can't wait for this weeks installment, and of course we will have one from Quashie on how he can't wait to pull on the hooped jersey again! Exciting time down at Loftus Road!

Comment

QUASHIE : PLAY OFFS THE TARGET

Or some similar **** is my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          QUASHIE : PLAY OFFS THE TARGET

Or some similar **** is my prediction.
          HAHA yea I can see it now!

I partciularly liked Simpsons this week 'Remember the good times' LOL even elephants are forgetting when we were good!

Comment

But its easier to take from players like Simpson who are actually pulling their weight, its when Fitz Hall and Hart start piping up that I get really ****ed off.

Comment

But its easier to take from players like Simpson who are actually pulling their weight, its when Fitz Hall and Hart start piping up that I get really ****ed off.
              That's true it's amazing he has managed to score as many as he has in this team...

Comment

POST SHEFF UTD

HART: CLEAN SHEETS ARE KEY
                R's boss bemoans 15 games without a clean sheet as he reflects on our FA Cup exit to Sheffield United

PLAY YOUR BEST DEFENDER

Comment

And the dopey bloke on QPR World asking Paul Hart if the lack of training because of the snow was to blame?

What a knob!!!!

Has he not seen what the weather has been like in Yorkshire! Sheff Utd have probably had less training than us!

He asks questions what a school kid would ask!
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    And the dopey bloke on QPR World asking Paul Hart if the lack of training because of the snow was to blame?

What a knob!!!!

Has he not seen what the weather has been like in Yorkshire! Sheff Utd have probably had less training than us!

He asks questions what a school kid would ask!

Paul is a good lad and does a good job in difficult circumstances
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

PRE BLACKPOOL:

STEWART: WORK ETHIC MUST IMPROVE
                      Damion believes the R's need to show greater effort as a team if they're to turn around recent form

Why aren't you trying in the first place, you are paid enough you useless so and so's

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Paul is a good lad and does a good job in difficult circumstances
                        Please tell me that was a joke who is he you Fkin mate?

Comment

Guys. This is the stuff I used to read in the programme as a youngster and bought into it. The same stuff that used to be in Shoot! magazine.

If anyone, especially adults, seriously still believes this stuff then what can I say?

I used to write for the matchday programme, I know how this works.

What punter is gonna want to hear "We are going nowhere, we are a shambles!"?

C'mon.

Comment

Fed up of this bull**** mate its ****ing insulting to the supporters who go to the games. We know we need to keep clean sheets we're not ****ing idiots.

Comment

Fed up of this bull**** mate its ****ing insulting to the supporters who go to the games. We know we need to keep clean sheets we're not ****ing idiots.
                              completely agree with you on this, as am sure most fans are as well

Comment

Working...
                              X