Briatore evil plan PT2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briatore evil plan PT2

Well i said it before, Briatore is in it for himself he has always said the reason he bought the club is the location of the ground and if you are a Cynical as me Briatore's evil plan is drive the fans away then who is going to object when you sell off the club or do whatever other dodgy dealing you are up too. We have the richest owners in football and we are left in this utter mess. I for one have had enough.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Don't think that what he's plan is but I'm hacked off just like you.

Comment

how is he gonna make any money out of the club if he doesnt invest anything in the first place!

just to add we do not have the richest owners get over all that.

we just have a sh1t team, sh1t manager, and a pointless director of football

Comment

The trouble is is that Briatore does not want to spend the money the other two are loaded but not really interested, so yes its a fallacy to think that we have the richest owners because the PROJECT is a load of hogwash
        The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

to be honest i think with a decent manager and NO DoF, briatore could make this work, he has brought in alot of sponsorship deals and put us on the map (for the right and wrong reasons).

he'd get my full support if he hired a quality manager and gave him a transfer budget

Comment

Biggest mistake so far has to be sacking Magilton and Gorman walking away as well !!

Not sure if Flavio was there tonight but someone in the directors box was getting dog's abuse from a few hundred fans.

Comment

Working...
            X