I'm Not Sure I have The Hart For This Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Sure I have The Hart For This Anymore

He is not playing to our strengths and at the moment is pretty clueless.

We have skilful intricate passing players and he seems to have belief that Ageymang can win everything if we kick it up to him. We've even got Ramage taking the long throw ins, so he can can head them on.!!

Hart for a split second got cheers from the fans, by bringing on Tarrabt, must be the only manager that within 5 seconds gets booed for taking off our best player in Faurlin.

Cerny should have easily smothered the second goal and Borrowdale slips for the 3rd. This team is lacking in confidence and its going to be a long hard road till the end of the season, play like this and I simply don't know where the next win is coming from.

Okay, we totally outplayed Sheffield United in the first half, but the end product is not good enough. Routledge shows great pace to get pass defenders, but you need to be 10 feet tall to get onto one of his crosses!!

I thought Ramage had a okay game and Legs and Faurlin did well too.. Surprised only 5,000 fans turned up and in all honesty no-one really fancies the trip to Bolton, but if this is an indicator of things to come, its not good. We are playing like a team fighting off relegation, instead of a potential Play off team and that is very depressing.

I saw Quashies at the game, so I presume he is now at the club and we need at least 3 good players before the window closes. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of wanting rid of Flavio, but its not working and we need to freshen things up. We were 1 goal away from making this a different night, but when you concede 3 goals at home, you deserve nothing less than a defeat.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    he is not playing to our strengths and at the moment is pretty clueless.

We have skilful intricate passing players and he seems to have belief that ageymang can win everything if we kick it up to him. We've even got ramage taking the long throw ins, so he can can head them on.!!

Hart for a split second got cheers from the fans, by bringing on tarrabt, must be the only manager that within 5 seconds gets booed for taking off our best player in faurlin.

Cerny should have easily smothered the second goal and borrowdale slips for the 3rd. This team is lacking in confidence and its going to be a long hard road till the end of the season, play like this and i simply don't know where the next win is coming from.

Okay, we totally outplayed sheffield united in the first half, but the end product is not good enough. Routledge shows great pace to get pass defenders, but you need to be 10 feet tall to get onto one of his crosses!!

I thought ramage had a okay game and legs and faurlin did well too.. Surprised only 5,000 fans turned up and in all honesty no-one really fancies the trip to bolton, but if this is an indicator of things to come, its not good. We are playing like a team fighting off relegation, instead of a potential play off team and that is very depressing.

I saw quashies at the game, so i presume he is now at the club and we need at least 3 good players before the window closes. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of wanting rid of flavio, but its not working and we need to freshen things up. We were 1 goal away from making this a different night, but when you concede 3 goals at home, you deserve nothing less than a defeat.
    so, whose appointment was he then?

Comment

we aren't playing Bolton??

Quashie's plural? Not another Amdy/Abdoulaye incident I hope??

Comment

Dident Simpson play up front then??

Comment

Bernies.

Whose fault is it, we have Hart??

You tell me

I would also like to know who is at fault for magilton losing his rag??
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He is not playing to our strengths and at the moment is pretty clueless.

We have skilful intricate passing players and he seems to have belief that Ageymang can win everything if we kick it up to him. We've even got Ramage taking the long throw ins, so he can can head them on.!!

Hart for a split second got cheers from the fans, by bringing on Tarrabt, must be the only manager that within 5 seconds gets booed for taking off our best player in Faurlin.

Cerny should have easily smothered the second goal and Borrowdale slips for the 3rd. This team is lacking in confidence and its going to be a long hard road till the end of the season, play like this and I simply don't know where the next win is coming from.

Okay, we totally outplayed Sheffield United in the first half, but the end product is not good enough. Routledge shows great pace to get pass defenders, but you need to be 10 feet tall to get onto one of his crosses!!

I thought Ramage had a okay game and Legs and Faurlin did well too.. Surprised only 5,000 fans turned up and in all honesty no-one really fancies the trip to Bolton, but if this is an indicator of things to come, its not good. We are playing like a team fighting off relegation, instead of a potential Play off team and that is very depressing.

I saw Quashies at the game, so I presume he is now at the club and we need at least 3 good players before the window closes. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of wanting rid of Flavio, but its not working and we need to freshen things up. We were 1 goal away from making this a different night, but when you concede 3 goals at home, you deserve nothing less than a defeat.
            Blackwell siad they should have been 3 up by half time???

Comment

Simspon and Ageymnag played up front and have no understanding of each other, they go for the same balls.

for the record Ageymang was far better tonight than Simpson

Comment

Very straight talking Pete and I am sure not many will disagree with you. Do you know why Paul Hart was appointed so quickly and who advised to put him forward to the board? Was there an interview process and were there any other candidates?

I think we deserve to know this because nothing adds up as far as I can see.

Comment

Boo

Ched Evans misses a sitter and they score on the break. They had 2 chances, we had about 5 and Gorkss had a header knocked off the line.

A draw at half-time would have been fair, second half we were poor..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                    Very straight talking Pete and I am sure not many will disagree with you. Do you know why Paul Hart was appointed so quickly and who advised and put him forward to the board? Was there an interview process and were there any other candidates?

I think we deserve to know this because nothing adds up as far as I can see.
                    Lofty the clue I think is in the fact that hart is only on a 20 week contract

Comment

Boo

Ched Evans misses a sitter and they score on the break. They had 2 chances, we had about 5 and Gorkss had a header knocked off the line.

A draw at half-time would have been fair, second half we were poor..
                      Never Liked Blackwell anyway

Comment

"we totally outplayed sheffield united in the 1st half"
                        Not from where i was sitting
                        "quashie will be signing"
                        lucky us

Comment

Mr Lofty,

I really don't know the process. I do know he was the only one who wanted it for 6 months, and I'm guessing it was an incentive to show what he can do and if your ambitious and confident in yourself, than 6 months is enough time being a few points off, to show what you can do.

Think other managers were interested, but wanted long term as in 3 year contracts, who they were I don't know...A decision needed to be made quickly after Magiltongate, in hindsight they should have waited as we have not progressed.

Comment

Bernies.

You tell me

so the answer to the original question is........

Comment

Bernies.

You tell me

i dont understand stoke has no problem sweeping the beattie/ pulis headbutt under the rug.
                              why didnt we just do the same!!

the players are having any flair and skill sapped out of them by this clueless manager

Comment

Working...
                              X