just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
    and i am really ****ed off, that was shocking . QPR will not be getting my money next season unless a proper manager is appointed and gp shown the door
    Not one decent fullback at the club, legs of wood 10 grand a week:very_sad:
    anouther 3 years of watching aggy full on his #### and i could go on. pete you can spin as much as you like but gp has ruined our nclub
    Only 3 people left in the gp fan club, the net is closing in.

What were the positives? How did German look?

Comment

you did well to get out the ground and home in under 10 minutes do you live in the ground
      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        Only 3 people left in the gp fan club, the net is closing in.

What were the positives? How did German look?
        no idea mate left before he came on just could not take anymore

Comment

lets look on the bright side..........it only cost a tenner, but a tenner wasted IMO

that must have been the worst QPR side i have seen in many a year

Borrowdale, sorry but he just isn't a footballer, end of absolute shocking game (all 3 goals down to him as well, although Cerny didn't help)

Ramage, love his attitude, but again Crap, i could go on & on but just can't be arsed TBH

just shows how the confidence the 2 CH have in Cerny, 2 mins to go into injury time Stewart running back to his goal an easy back pass to Cerny & what does he do, puts out into touch for a Sheff Utd throw in line with our 18 yard line WTF is that all about

i don't really give a dame about who or why these muppets are ruining my football club, but one thing for sure, they won't be "mugging" me off again this season or any season, until things change

:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
            you did well to get out the ground and home in under 10 minutes do you live in the ground
            left a good bit before the end as did many others

Comment

someone else can see the light
              The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Working...
              X