X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argree with BigBadDean. Cerny is now S**t
    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Sorry did i say Cerny i meant the whole lot of them.
      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

I think the first two goals came from the left midfield not marking properly. Buzz was ecellent when he was in his proper position - centre mid. We looked a different side and Faurlin and Legs were absent for so long.

I tell you what a massive problem is - the crowd expect complete perfection. When a defender makes a slight mastake, there is shouting and booing (this was at 0-0) and you can see the body language of the defence. STOP BOOING, STOP SLAGGING THEM OFF. It would make anyone nervous. I thougth Ramage had a good game today, I felt the centre backs did a good job, and I felt Borrowdale got no cover from midfield. You could also see his confidence drain away due to some fans pathetic chants.

Connolly should be in the team, I agree. Instead of who - I dunno.

Comment

Maybe he will realise now

that Matt Connolly is the best defender at the club and the only way to stop shipping goals is to have him at the heart of the defense! Stewart is a complete donkey.

Comment

I'd agree if we had a decent full back. I'd put Connolly as one full back, keep stewpeas and gorkks in the middle. Then if we get finnan, he can go right back....if not ramage is in

Comment

Well he obviously doesn't rate him.

Comment

Matt Connolly.......

must be hacked off at the moment. The best defender at the club and he has to continually sit on the bench when our defence can't keep a clean sheet and players like Ramage and Borrowdale keep getting picked.

That is why Hart..........you will soon be gone..........good bye.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Think it must be down to the fact he was out for so long
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                    Think it must be down to the fact he was out for so long
                    i hope that is the reason cos as hammersmith says connolly is by far our best defender.theres a reason why wenger didnt want to let him go and thats cos he can actually defend unlike the rest of ours defenders.
                    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Dave as much as I agree with him being our best option, we know nothing about his fitness levels. He's had glandular fever which makes you lethargic and can severely affect your fitness for the rest of your life.

That said, it was only a cup game and good chance for him to get a game under his belt.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Well given the problem last night was at left back, are you suggesting playing him there?

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                          Well given the problem last night was at left back, are you suggesting playing him there?
                          he played there last season and was part of the defence in the league so why not.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Dave as much as I agree with him being our best option, we know nothing about his fitness levels. He's had glandular fever which makes you lethargic and can severely affect your fitness for the rest of your life.

That said, it was only a cup game and good chance for him to get a game under his belt.
                            benny is he still bein affected by it??one week he seems to be in the squad the next he isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                              benny is he still bein affected by it??one week he seems to be in the squad the next he isnt.
                              I have no idea mate, but I know two people who have had the same virus as him and still suffer every now and then. It's one of those that seem to remain with you forever and can hit hard at any time.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

its a huge loss if he still suffering with it.he would be one of the the first names on the team sheet for me

Comment

Working...
                                X