i know whats coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know whats coming

paul hart is not a manager he is one of the best COACHES around its not harts fault win lose or draw.one man shoulders the blame for this and its briatore he has ruined this club from top to bottom.the sooner he goes and gives us our club back the better END OF.allthose who blame paladini trust me he is just flav's secretary.
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Originally posted by big ade View Post
    paul hart is not a manager he is one of the best COACHES around its not harts fault win lose or draw.one man shoulders the blame for this and its briatore he has ruined this club from top to bottom.the sooner he goes and gives us our club back the better END OF.allthose who blame paladini trust me he is just flav's secretary.
    will still be the same players tho mate....they look as tho they have had enough of the club :(

Comment

Players aren't good enough, you can toss the blame wherever but that's the bottom line....

Comment

the same players were spanking teams not so long ago so your arguement is dead in the water

Comment

we have had 1 good month all this season,players aint consistant enough & dont give a toss,need to get rid or a lot of them. but who would want the bunch of losers anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
            the same players were spanking teams not so long ago so your arguement is dead in the water
            Lots of team have purple patches, we are also currently missing Mahon and Rowlands and Taarabt is now sat on the bench!

Our current form and performances suggest my argument is anything but dead in the water! If you honestly look at our side tonight and think it's good fair enough but I don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              Lots of team have purple patches, we are also currently missing Mahon and Rowlands and Taarabt is now sat on the bench!

Our current form and performances suggest my argument is anything but dead in the water! If you honestly look at our side tonight and think it's good fair enough but I don't!
              put mahon in tonites team and see a different picture...cannot wait for him to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                put mahon in tonites team and see a different picture...cannot wait for him to return.
                nail on head

Comment

Big problems everywhere you look.

Owners. Players. Manager. Fans. All are pulling in different direction. Someone at the top has to go. Simple as that. We will not get anywhere near the PL with all this crap going on.
                  :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                    Big problems everywhere you look.

Owners. Players. Manager. Fans. All are pulling in different direction. Someone at the top has to go. Simple as that. We will not get anywhere near the PL with all this crap going on.
                    Yea time for a big change somewhere because this club is about to implode! Someone has to take responsibility and go!

Comment

put mahon in tonites team and see a different picture.
                      Not sure Mahon will stop us lumping it long from the back. Harts tactics stink.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                        No all Mahon does is mask how crap we are at the back!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          this is true....cracks me up how many said when he was appointed he played nice football...maybe HE does...but his team doesn't

Comment

Working...
                          X