X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Question of Jermaine Beckford

Why is that not even Newcastle are matching the 2 million pound bid?/

Third bid of 1.5 million turned down..
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Contract length.
    If he had a year+ left on his deal, very different matter. £2m would be a very good price.

He basically has about 16 weeks left. So not worth £2m.

That's about it.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Many have looked but not been reluctant which probably means they see something in him which causes concern. Couple this with the fact that he can be picked up for free at the end of the season. Newcastle don't need him and I doubt it he will cut it when they get into PL

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        Contract length.
        If he had a year+ left on his deal, very different matter. £2m would be a very good price.

He basically has about 16 weeks left. So not worth £2m.

That's about it.
        Exactly what I was thinking.

Why pay for someone who is free in the summer?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Newcastle are skint that's why maybe??

worth the risk at 2-3 million

Comment

He has a terrible attitude, would potentially upset the harmony within any side. I would be reluctant to take him, because of this.

Comment

i dont really see the point in newcastle buying him. Great player, but Newcastle are already going up, with or without him - and im sure they can get a better player once they are up there?

Comment

He should stay at Leeds , there wont be a bigger team in the championship next year. Although having said that sneaky feeling Stoke bound.

Comment

In the summer we offered 2.5m plus 2 to 3 players, why don't we go back in there?

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcGeoghan View Post
                    He has a terrible attitude, would potentially upset the harmony within any side. I would be reluctant to take him, because of this.
                    or the harmony within the club......!

Comment

tbh newcastle dont need him.. they will go up regardless and may get him for free in summer.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Why is that not even Newcastle are matching the 2 million pound bid?/

Third bid of 1.5 million turned down..
                        The same with all transfer windows, clubs hold out as long as possible. Most deals are completed over the last day or two.
                        He won't be a Leeds player on feb 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          In the summer we offered 2.5m plus 2 to 3 players, why don't we go back in there?
                          Fact or rumour?

Comment

They do not need to pay more now do they, but they might come January 30th.

Question is, are they playing the old trick of getting the player to get the move ? This starts with getting the player to hand in a transfer request, then will come the bad attitude in training, changing room and in matches (no change there some will say) followed by a verbal outburst to undermine the manager. If this fails, I am sure Newcastle we pay £2M around January 30th.

Comment

if they wanted him, they would pay the money, end of.

Comment

Working...
                              X