Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

To Go To Bolton Or Not To Go To Bolton, That Is The Question..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magic
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 4736

    #1

    To Go To Bolton Or Not To Go To Bolton, That Is The Question..

    PRESUMING WE BEAT SHEFFIELD UNITED OF COURSE (before I get shot down in flames)

    It is tempting, if we take a big following (unlikely I know) then I might be tempted!

  • old school qpr
    Bronze Seat
    • Sep 2009
    • 361

    #2
    good night out in manchester

    Comment

    • shania

      #3
      I do usually give a toss wheter we win or lose a cup game. But now I think the players and the club in general owe us the Bolton game, given players are played in their best positions of course.:bad_egg::super_man::confused:;)

      Comment

      • qblockpete
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 22186

        #4
        My intiital reaction was not in favour, but considering Owen Coyle done us at Burnley last season, think its worth going for the crack.

        They are beatable and Cup run will get the juices flowing. We are due an FACUP final
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

        Comment

        • Hertford Hoop
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 15998

          #5
          Originally posted by qblockpete
          My intiital reaction was not in favour, but considering Owen Coyle done us at Burnley last season, think its worth going for the crack.

          They are beatable and Cup run will get the juices flowing. We are due an FA CUP final
          Now thats positive
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

          Comment

          • Morris
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 8965

            #6
            I'm going.

            Comment

            • rangersroar
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 1952

              #7
              Originally posted by MorrisQPR
              I'm going.
              How are you getting there ?

              Comment

              • Morris
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 8965

                #8
                Originally posted by rangersroar
                How are you getting there ?
                Some nice chap is giving me a lift there and back


                That's if we beat Sheff Utd of course!

                Comment

                • HammersmithR
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 5537

                  #9
                  Last time I was at the Reebok we were shocking and lost 3-1. Same old Rangers that night.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

                  Comment

                  • boltonsuperhoop
                    Apprentice
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 83

                    #10
                    think i might go if of course we get through as its only 800 yards away...

                    Comment

                    • Hertford Hoop
                      W12 Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 15998

                      #11
                      Originally posted by boltonsuperhoop
                      think i might go if of course we get through as its only 800 yards away...
                      Nah I should give it a miss Bolton
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                      Comment

                      • boltonsuperhoop
                        Apprentice
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 83

                        #12

                        Comment

                        • HammersmithR
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 5537

                          #13
                          Originally posted by boltonsuperhoop
                          think i might go if of course we get through as its only 800 yards away...

                          What, do you live in a retail park?:shocked::shocked::shocked:
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

                          Comment

                          • boltonsuperhoop
                            Apprentice
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 83

                            #14
                            no just over the road from the retail park..

                            Comment

                            • themodfather
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 4317

                              #15
                              matalans!

                              Comment

                              Working...