Juventus reported to be considering Briatore for club president /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    Let him leave. We've had enough interference in team selection.
    Correct me if im wrong has that ever been proven?

Just because the press like to make up stories doesnt mean that that has actually happened
    Last edited by Receed R; 11-01-2010, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
      Correct me if im wrong has that every been proven?

Just because the press like to make up stories doesnt mean that that has actually happened
      to right mate the witch hunt against fb is getting very boring now

Comment

More paper talk
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
          According to the daily maily Flavio Briatore is linked to become the next Juventus as there next club president.

thttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1242361/Scandal-hit-Juventus-reported-considering-QPR-chairman-Flavio-Briatore-club-president.html
          Did you not read this thread above?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Did you not read this thread above?
            its a merged thread dazza

Comment

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Probably then, people will realise how lucky we have been over the past 2-3 years ! (and no, I am not joking)

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  More paper talk
                  Don't ya just love the Papers, never lie. Ha Ha.

No longer a place where Managers fear to tread if there's a complete overhaul.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I'm inclined to agree with Connors.

We blame the board, when things don't go well and blame them for impatience, yet 2 and bit years we as fans are doing exactly the same.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Flavio Briatore's tenure at Queen's Park Rangers has, so far, been one of the most disappointing, least inspiring, embarrassing episodes in my QPR supporting life.
                      We are the butt of jokes from not only rival supporters, but rival clubs as well. The scorn poured on us in the Ipswich programme was shameful, something I'd never seen in a rival's matchday programme, ever.
                      If Flavio, almost at the end of his second full season in charge, has shown the world anything, it's NOT how to run a football club.

Still, on a brighter note, it's good to see that it's not just Britain that rewards failure, seems the Italians are too.

Comment

Didn't you support us when Chris Wright was chairman?
                        He was even supposed to be a fan and almost destroyed us.

The current regime has many faults, but it's not the worst we've had to endure.
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

personally think it best if we leave him to finish what he has started and then judge him......
                          cannot believe i just said that....but do think we would struggle as a club without him at the moment......

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                            Didn't you support us when Chris Wright was chairman?
                            He was even supposed to be a fan and almost destroyed us.

The current regime has many faults, but it's not the worst we've had to endure.
                            I've been going down the Rangers since circa 1973, I remember Jim Gregory, Bulstrode, Thompson, Wright, but the ****ts had the knack of bringing the supporters together if it all went ####-up, Briatore has presided over a period I've not experienced before, a period which has seen open, undisguised disdain for the fans, not only from Briatore himself, but from the majority of players as well, a fan base getting smaller and smaller by the season, and worst of all, a fan base divided against itself.
                            Tomorrow night, how many players will bother giving autographs to our young fans during the warm-up? Not many, if any, I'd wager. I haven't seen a single player sign a single autograph for any youngster in the lower loft where I sit, for TWO SEASONS now.
                            A small thing, perhaps, but I remember as a kid being able to get the autographs of players whose boots our current lot aren't fit to tie-up.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              I'm inclined to agree with Connors.

We blame the board, when things don't go well and blame them for impatience, yet 2 and bit years we as fans are doing exactly the same.
                              Maybe if they had showed a bit more patience with Dowie or Sousa, we might of progressed in the last 2 1/2 years and the fans would be less frustrated?

Comment

**** off fatty and take your chandeliers with you

Comment

Working...
                                X