Is it a coincidence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a coincidence!

Our good form was when Briatore stayed low and stayed away from Loftus road! He then comes back we sack magilton and are dog poo at the minute lol no one actually likes him!!!!!

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
    Our good form was when Briatore stayed low and stayed away from Loftus road! He then comes back we sack magilton and are dog poo at the minute lol no one actually likes him!!!!!

Comment

pretty sure he wasnt involved in the JM thing.. prolly was told about it and just told GP to sort it.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not a coincidence at all.

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
          I echoed these thoughts in a thread just 2 games into his return to LR.The man's a jinx,and ogre and a bad,intimidating influence in the changing room.The sooner he stays away again the better - but I fear this may not be for a very long time.

Comment

and there was me thinking it was because the injuries to Mahon and Rowlands, the lack of leadership on the pitch, the way leicester showed every team how to play us followed by the implosion inside the dressing room, the colder weather and more bobbily pitches, the ****ering around with the back 4 not to forget that Cardiff apart the wins in this good run were against struggling teams in the bottom third. :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
              and there was me thinking it was because the injuries to Mahon and Rowlands, the lack of leadership on the pitch, the way leicester showed every team how to play us followed by the implosion inside the dressing room, the colder weather and more bobbily pitches, the ****ering around with the back 4 not to forget that Cardiff apart the wins in this good run were against struggling teams in the bottom third. :devil:
              what about facts mate...thats all hearsay

Comment

Working...
              X