****tu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****tu

Further to my last thread regarding the transfer policy.

Alot of posters are calling for ****tu to come back.

Why do we want a defender who cant get into a team who are in the relegation zone that havent kept a clean sheet all season?

I know he was a good player when we were in league 1 and he did well at Watford but that was in the past.

The last defender we bought from a similar team that was on the bench was fitz hall.

I think Connolly and Gorkss might not be as physically imposing as ****tu but both (especially Connolly) are 10x the footballer that ****tu is.

because

because danny is qpr since he went we have played crap
    he is our heart our soul and our insperation,he is everything to us
    do not compare that donkey hall with ****tu who is the best central defender
    we have had since the prem days

Comment

I don't want him back.

I would rather we go after footballers than bouncers. Players who can actually pass the ball from team mate to team mate rather than 50 yard hoofs back to the opposition. Gorkss and Connolly are both footballers whereas the likes of Shi*tu, Hall and Stewart know only route one and all they ever do is put themselves in danger. If the opposition don't have the ball they cannot score. Unfortunately Shi*tu, Hall and Stewart have never learnt this.

I would rather we go and get Steve Finnan. He is experienced and is a right back, which is an area that need strengthing.

Thanks Danny for all you did for the club but I personally don't want to see you return.

How many players have successfully returned to their clubs after they've left?

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
        Further to my last thread regarding the transfer policy.

Alot of posters are calling for ****tu to come back.

Why do we want a defender who cant get into a team who are in the relegation zone that havent kept a clean sheet all season?

I know he was a good player when we were in league 1 and he did well at Watford but that was in the past.

The last defender we bought from a similar team that was on the bench was fitz hall.

I think Connolly and Gorkss might not be as physically imposing as ****tu but both (especially Connolly) are 10x the footballer that ****tu is.
        Summed up quite nicely.

Comment

Connolly and Gorkks are not commanding in the air, which is where most teams seem to hurt us. ****tu will also chip in with goals.

Comment

sirpie

danny is more than just a mere mortal he is a god:boss:

Comment

One danny s***u, ther'es only one danny s***u!
              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Thing is we have to be realistic, Danny was very good for us at league 1 level and was excellent at watford but has struggled in the Premership. Is he better than Stewart-yes, is he better than Fitz-yes, so i think he will strenghen the team and he is available and wont break the bank.

Are there better Centerhalfs around that wouldnt cost an earth???

Comment

watch out watch out theres a big dan about
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

danny

my all time five best players

rodney marsh
                    stan bowles
                    gerry francis
                    bob hazel
                    danny ****tu

i love danny so much i would love to see him back

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZoEG...layer_embedded

Only One Danny $hittu
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        I don't want him back.

I would rather we go after footballers than bouncers. Players who can actually pass the ball from team mate to team mate rather than 50 yard hoofs back to the opposition. Gorkss and Connolly are both footballers whereas the likes of Shi*tu, Hall and Stewart know only route one and all they ever do is put themselves in danger. If the opposition don't have the ball they cannot score. Unfortunately Shi*tu, Hall and Stewart have never learnt this.

I would rather we go and get Steve Finnan. He is experienced and is a right back, which is an area that need strengthing.

Thanks Danny for all you did for the club but I personally don't want to see you return.

How many players have successfully returned to their clubs after they've left?
                        Exactly my view sirpie

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZdNex8bEc&NR=1

ONEEEEEEEEEEE DANNY $HITTU :greedy:
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I wouldn't mind if ****tu came back

Comment

yeah

yeah my veiw is i will punch someone on the nose if they are rude about danny, i love him,if gianni brings back danny i will give him a big kiss

Comment

Working...
                              X