Curbishley Set For QPR Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    There's no way a man who leaves his last club because of interference from above and because he had no say in players futures, would entertain coming to a place who's board likes to get involved with the day to day running of things, out of the frying pan and all that!

To be fair i think it all depends on what's agreed up front. The problem at WH was that he was given certain assurances, which were broken, and had key players sold without his involvement.

That said i can't see him coming to us.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Would you all be happy to sit out the rest of the season if it meant Curbishley coming end of May?
      Yup

and it would probaly generate a better atmos around the place also, which in turn could lead to better squad morale/performance etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        Who's that then??

Honestly don't know.
        It was Pete the other week. He said "is it just me that does not think curbishley will be a good appointment"

He might of changed his views now he's had time to think about it

Comment

Well Curbs fits the bill for me.

He will be the next QPR manager

Comment

Curbs took Charlton to the premier league with little money (I think).. surely given time he can take us up to the prem and keep us there.. and sorry if this has been said already i couldn't be bothered to read 5 pages

Comment

Working...
            X