Anyone else!?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else!?...

Just get the feeling we arnt going to sign anyone good!!

Ive heard all the names being jumped about that were strongly linked with and is it just me or is every single one of them uninspiring!!

Then you hear names such as ****tu, Finnan, Smith, Beckford, Hooper....Names that you would actually think would improve us into being real playoff contenders! But as soon as i hear them you know it wont happen!! We will get the cheap option and be charged £600 a season for the plessure!!

Getting abit fed up with our "ambition" now, were just being mugged off! What are they hopeing for with names like webber, cousins, and folan!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

I will only think that on 30th jan lol. I have faith we will get gd players in but as usual we r linked with a new player each day which proves to be untrue
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
      Just get the feeling we arnt going to sign anyone good!!

Ive heard all the names being jumped about that were strongly linked with and is it just me or is every single one of them uninspiring!!

Then you hear names such as ****tu, Finnan, Smith, Beckford, Hooper....Names that you would actually think would improve us into being real playoff contenders! But as soon as i hear them you know it wont happen!! We will get the cheap option and be charged £600 a season for the plessure!!

Getting abit fed up with our "ambition" now, were just being mugged off! What are they hopeing for with names like webber, cousins, and folan!

I feel exactly the same - totally disillusioned after all the promises two and a half years ago and making us pay up front for something the powers that be have failed to deliver.Fans are leaving in their droves and the board are starting to look ridiculous rattling around in their 75% empty C CLUB wrapped in their blankets watching cr*p football.I'm amazed they have the b*lls to invite guests along to watch the debacle that QPR have now become.

Comment

Well I think we have to wait until the end of Jan before we can go ape sh!t.

Comment

Working...
        X