Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made the decision to let Camp and Dex go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made the decision to let Camp and Dex go?

Whoever it was they should be sacked. Why was it again ?, they are flying for forest and we are stuck with pat heider and cerney (wont count the 2 italian 'strikers')

ARGH they have gone get over it. They went ages ago just let them enjoy what they have at their new club and concentrate on our players at our club.

Comment

I agree with your statement but think how many fans said he could go! we could get better ...... mind you in my opinion forrest only needed a little tweaking and that was it i think we have to many loans would you be at your best knowing you wont be there at the end.
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Have to disagree. Cerny is definitely a better keeper. He won the golden gloves award in the season he replaced Camp so would have thought that justifies the decision. You need to put Cernys couple of errors into perspective.

Furthermore, I think our defence and goalkeeper have come under the spotlight a lot more this season primarily due to the fact that they have had a lot more to do. Our lightweight midfield/forward line means that these guys come under far more pressure.

Comment

What stuck with Cerny - the same keeper who behind a settled defence last season shared the Golden Glove?

Should have kept Dex IMO but hey what can you do when a player gets promised a contract only for someone higher up to knock it back?
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

You have a point there connors
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

is it just a coincidence that Cerny's form has dipped since he hasn't had a decent No2 pushing him IE: Camp

Comment

I think Stewart and Gorkks have a weakness and that is that they sometimes lack confidence. When these two guys are on top of their game, there are not too many players in our league I would want to swap for them.

As for the full backs, no they are not great, however, if we are being honest they don't seem to be that responsible for too many mistakes.

Goes back to my point about the midfield looking ok going forward but acting like a bunch of ballet dances when defending. How often do we see Routledge make a tackle ? How often does Adel make a tackle (although i would have Adel anyday) ?

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                  I think Stewart and Gorkks have a weakness and that is that they sometimes lack confidence. When these two guys are on top of their game, there are not too many players in our league I would want to swap for them.

As for the full backs, no they are not great, however, if we are being honest they don't seem to be that responsible for too many mistakes.

Goes back to my point about the midfield looking ok going forward but acting like a bunch of ballet dances when defending. How often do we see Routledge make a tackle ? How often does Adel make a tackle (although i would have Adel anyday) ?
                  which basically proves the squad is completely unbalanced

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    which basically proves the squad is completely unbalanced
                    Maybe so. Just pointing out that I don't really think the goalkeeper and centre backs are the real problem. We need to be far more solid across the pitch. It's ok to look going forward but we need to defend from the front.

The Boro boys gave us a good lesson in how to do this. You never see our forwards putting the opposition defence under pressure.

Comment

I don't get everyone on here.
                      Lets talk facts.
                      Blackstock has 7 goals this season.
                      I told Pete that Blackstock won't score 15 and he will be lucky to get 12.
                      The reason forest are doing well is because they have the best full backs that WE should of signed in this division. They don't concede many and that could go up.
                      If they do win promotion that to me won't make Blackstock a great championship player.
                      We just never replaced him and signing pellicori just shows how our billionaire owners aren't interested.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                        ARGH they have gone get over it. They went ages ago just let them enjoy what they have at their new club and concentrate on our players at our club.
                        Agree, we can keep looking at players in hindsight and saying we this and that. In the past we let John Barnes, John O'shea and others slip through our fingers. I still think we made the right decision with Camp and the problem with Dex is we haven't replaced him with anyone with any height. Simpson is a better finisher.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                          Maybe so. Just pointing out that I don't really think the goalkeeper and centre backs are the real problem. We need to be far more solid across the pitch. It's ok to look going forward but we need to defend from the front.

The Boro boys gave us a good lesson in how to do this. You never see our forwards putting the opposition defence under pressure.
                          that's because it's mainly JS up there on his own

Buz Taarabt Routledge are not great defenders of the football are they so we are basically "open all hours" & "unbalanced" in the midfield, that's the real problem people moaned when we had Legs & Mahon & sometimes Rowland's in our midfield but that's what gave us our bit of steel & grit in the middle of the park, we are playing to many "fancy dandy" players in the midfield which is putting our back 5 under pressure, now i could say not unexpected really considering whose getting our players in

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I don't get everyone on here.
                            Lets talk facts.
                            Blackstock has 7 goals this season.
                            I told Pete that Blackstock won't score 15 and he will be lucky to get 12.
                            The reason forest are doing well is because they have the best full backs that WE should of signed in this division. They don't concede many and that could go up.
                            If they do win promotion that to me won't make Blackstock a great championship player.
                            We just never replaced him and signing pellicori just shows how our billionaire owners aren't interested.
                            The reason Notts Forest are doing well is because of the way they are led and managed. Davies has the backing to assemble a well balanced team, all playing in their best positions, with confidence of a good manager behind them. Notts Forest this season are all that QPR aren't.

Would Blackstock have been performing as well if they had stayed at QPR? No.

Comment

Should have kept Blackstock without a doubt and absolute madness to get rid of him but Camp obviously wanted to leave and his antics in the game against Forest proved it so glad he went in the end and good riddence to any player who does not have 100% commitment to QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X