Is Tuesday likely to be on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tuesday likely to be on

Hi there, hope someone can help me, im living in dubai at the moment, if we do beat Sheff Utd and the Bolton game in on the original date I will more than likely fly home for this as I think it will be a good day,

1) what are the chances of Tuesdays game being on?
    2) if not when is is likely to be as I am less likely to fly to manchester for a midweek game?
    3) Will we beat Sheff utd ha ha

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
    Hi there, hope someone can help me, im living in dubai at the moment, if we do beat Sheff Utd and the Bolton game in on the original date I will more than likely fly home for this as I think it will be a good day,

1) what are the chances of Tuesdays game being on?
    2) if not when is is likely to be as I am less likely to fly to manchester for a midweek game?
    3) Will we beat Sheff utd ha ha
    unlikely the game will be on tbh

there is more snow forecasted and the pavements are still covered in snow

Comment

Looks like the seaon will end in June instead of May
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

it's basically "health & safty" gone mad :devil:

Arsenal was on (60,000 going into their stadium) :shocked:

24,000 pack into Leicester tigers to see the Rugby!!!!!!!!

the darts was on at lakeside!!!!!

the snooker will be on at Wembley!!!!!!

i take it westfields shopping centre was open!!!!

was the club shop open yesterday!!!!!!!!

Comment

To be honest, the snow isn't too bad in London. It all depends on whether more snow arrives tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
            To be honest, the snow isn't too bad in London. It all depends on whether more snow arrives tomorrow..
            Yeah, it actually seems ok in west london this morning, the ice seems to be going
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

We really don't need a back log of games,( unless we are due to sign some superstars and it will give them time to settle....lol).

Comment

looks like light snow today then not too bad monday and tuesday, will be cold but with the undersoil heating think could be good chance? what do you think?

Comment

Hardly any snow here in West London over the last couple of days and although there is still plenty of ice on the pavements it is clearly starting to thaw a bit and my trek to the paper shop for some fags just now was ok though I did watch my step and have the old Caterpillers on

Comment

I think game will be on,night time temps are not too severe this week and slow thaw.

Gutted I want it off so I can go on the sat rearranged game

Comment

Still worried about surrounding areas

apparantly:cry:
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

OFFICIAL..IF ANOTHER FLAKE OF SNOW FALLS in london

life will end
                        mankind will cease to exist and all animal and vegetation,flora too!

doom doom....

Comment

i want the replay to be postponed so itll be played on the 23rd and the plymouth game will be midweek meaning i will have the day off of college to go to it
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

UK regions: Wales
                            South West England
                            West Midlands
                            London & South East England
                            Heavy Snow Tue 12 Jan
                            There is a moderate risk of a severe weather event affecting parts of central-southern and southwest England, West Midlands and North Wales.

A band of heavy snow will move slowly northeast during Tuesday afternoon and the first part of Wednesday before dying out. Accumulations of 2 to 5cm are expected widely, with 5 to 15cm possible locally. The strengthening southeasterly wind is also likely to lead to drifting of snow.

Issued at: 1433 Sun 10 Jan

Comment

Looking at the weather forcasted on the BBC we should be ok on Tuesday however everytime I look at it daily its ruddy different!

Comment

Working...
                              X